awaiting you.

((Later that day, 3am))

Sam P.O.V

My phone was ringing like damn crazy. I got up and answered it.

"Yes??" I answered.

"This is Sam correct?"

"Depends on who you is." I mumbled. "Yeap, why?"

"This is Dr.Ness from the Massachusetts Hospital. Do you know someone by the name of Gianni Henderson?"

"Maybe. Why?"

"She's here at the hospital, she had an accident earlier and she's kinda in a coma." She told me.

"But I just saw her 3 in the afternoon." I said.

"She's been here since 5 and your the only person we could get a hold t-"

"I'm on my way right now." I hung up and quickly got dressed.

Jason slept right next to me, so I just woke him up.

He groaned and got up. "I don't wanna go to daycare today."

"We have to go to the hospital." I said.

"I don't feel like it." He asked. What the fuck he just said?

"Jason c'mon." I said.

"It's almost 3:30 in the morning." He whined.

"I know."

"Dadd-"

"Jason, stop fuckin talkin back to me and c'mon!" I snapped.

He got up and fixed his onsie he had on. I picked him up and we went to the car and strapped him in. I quickly speeded to the hospital and I picked Jason up and got out. We went inside and they told us her room.

I walked in and Jason climbed on top of her. "Mommyyyyyy." He smiled, shaking her. And she didn't get up.

"Daddy I'm trying to wake her up but she won't get up." He said.

"Jason-"

"What's wrong with mommy?"

"Mommy's in a coma. She might be sleep for a long time." The doctor said.

"Why the hell would you tell him that? He's only in kindergarten!" I said.

"He needs to know."

The coma didn't last a long time, a week later she woke up.

"Mommy?" Jason smiled and jumped on her, kissing all over her face. "I missed you so much! I love you!"

It's been two days since she got out the hospital and I think she doing great.

"I love you too. Go in your room while I talk to daddy real quick." She said.

I sighed and sat down. "You still on that? Why you can't accept the fact that it's over?"

"Yes, I am." She said as we sat on the couch.

"So who was that nigga?" I asked.

"Johnny." She answered.

"Who that?"

"He's just some guy I was messing with. We were arguing and you never showed me any affection or love. And I felt like I needed it. So I went out and I found Johnny. One day I invited him to the house, and we made out, t-"