Right.

Sam P.O.V

"It ain't my fault. She was the one who cheated. Not me." I said

"You can't just make up? I cheated on Celeste like once or twice and she made up with me like it was nothin. Because she knew it was a mistake."

It was Me, Gianni, Celeste and Justin talkin in the back of the house.

"I do wanna make up, I miss Gianni ass like crazy and wouldn't hesitate in gettin back togetha with her, but she pregnant by another nigga. I can't accept that shit." I shrugged.

"I'm sorry Sam, I really am. I didn't mean to. I swear." Gianni said.

"C'mon Sam, she's given you plenty of chances." Celeste said.

"Whatchu mean 'plenty of chances'? I ain't never did nothin wrong us to break up."

"Well she deserves another chance." She said.

"And I deserve a non-cheatin ass relationship. You know how that made me look?" I asked.

"Bad." She answered.

"Exactly."

"Samuel, I'm sorry. But at the end of the day I love you."

"You love that baby inside your stomach too don't you?" I asked.

She nodded slowly.

That's what I thought. So she love that nigga for puttin the baby in her stomach. I got up and walked out the room. "I'm freaking leavin." I got my bags and got Jason's bags and put them in the trunk.

Of course they tried to stop me, but I ain't listen. I got Jason and we left.

"Are you tired?" He asked.

"Nope."

"Daddy where are we going?" He asked.

"Were gonna be stayin in a hotel while we're on this trip." I answered.

"Why?"

"Because I don't wanna stay there. Now please, stop askin questions."

"Am I annoying you?" He asked.

"Is that what you think you doin?" I asked.

He nodded.

"Well you not. So what you wanna do before we go to the hotel?"

He smiled real wide. "Chuck E Cheeses?!??"

I laughed. "Sure."

((2 hours later))

"Alright, time to go." I put Jason in the car and strapped him in before getting in myself.

He started jumping all around in the car, he was hyper as hell. Limited amount of candy now on for him.

"I wanna go see mommy, and aunt Celeste, and uncle Justin. And Mr.B, and-

"Okay okay." If I didn't take him he was gonna keep asking me. So, I drove to Celeste Dadd house and he ran straight inside. I went inside 10 minutes later.

"Mommy's taking me to the beach!" Jason smiled as they started walking out the house.

"The beach? It's damn near 10 O'Clock and he's hyper as hell. The only place he need to be going is to bed." I said.

"But they have a really cute lantern thingy at this time of night. He'll love it." Gianni said.

"This ain't a good idea."