2 days later.

Sam P.O.V

"What?" Gianni finally answered her damn phone.

"Can I talk to my son?" I asked.

"Jason is sleep." She answered.

"Wake him up. It's been 2 days and you haven't let me talk to him."

"Goodbye Sam. Call me after you've-"

"Made up with Justin? Why you so concerned?"

"Because he gave me back my son. You should be concerned too." She answered.

"No, ion like the nigga!"

She mumbled something then hung up. I put on some slides and grabbed my keys. I got in my car and quickly drove to Justin house. Him and Celeste ain't talkin right now so I know he at his house. I banged in the door.

A few minutes later I heard him.

"It's 5 O'Clock in the fuckin mornin!" He whined. "Who is it?"

I sighed. "It's Sam."

"Sam?? Samuel Williams??" I heard him ask.

"Yes. Its Samuel Williams." I mumbled.

The door opened and he let me in. I leaned on the wall and he shut the door.

"What you doin here?" He asked.

"Umm..." I stood there for a minute.

"If you'on wanna talk watchu here for?" He asked.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry for actin 'petty' and ignorin you. I'm sorry for fightin you... and I wanna thank you for gettin' me my son back." I said.

He stood quietly.

"So-"

"I'm sorry too." He said hugging me. I hugged him back and we sat on the couch.

"So can I go back to sleep now nigga?" He asked.

I laughed a little. "Yeah take yo lazy ass back to sleep."

"You spendin the night or..??" He asked standing up.

I shrugged. "Might as well." I already had on my pajamas. I took my slides off and put my keys up.

I got in bed with Justin and he switched off the light. Now we ain't gay for all you lil mothafuckas who think that. We did it would we was little and we can still do it now. And it's a lot of space on Justin bed sooo yeah. I quickly went to sleep. I was sleepy as hell.

((8am))

I got up and called Gianni. Surprisingly she answered.

"Mhm?"

"I did it, can I see my son now?" I asked

"Prove it." She mumbled.

"Oh my fuckin god, im at his damn house right now. You wanna speak to him??!"

"Yes, I do."

I woke Justin you and gave him the phone.

"What?" He said looking at me.

"Can you tell Gianni I apologized?" I asked.

"Gianni he apologized to me, we coo' again." He told her. He gave me back the phone and went to sleep.