Fiji.

gFreddy P.O.V

I hung up and kneeled down to Celeste.

"For one, what I tell you about crossing your arms?" I asked.

She slowly unfolded them. "That it's only for crybabies."

"Are you a crybaby?" I asked.

"No. But daddy Mac-"

"Can't come." I said.

"But why?! Because he's a dog?? Daddy I can sneak him in without anyone knowing, I promise! Can we bring him on the trip? Pleeaaaassssseeeeee???" She pouted.

I sighed loudly. "Yes Celeste, he can come on the damn trip."

"Yes!" She jumped on me and hugged me, giving me a kiss. "I love you daddy!!!"

"Yeah yeah, love you too." I smiled.

"I already have my stuff ready, and Mac's. So we can go now." She was already dressed and ready.

I got my duffel bags and started to put some things in it

Celeste P.O.V

I was running around playing with Mac, singing and dancing. I mean, the radio was on, who wouldn't?

"Aye! sit down!" Biggie yelled.

"You can't tell us what to do." I said.

"Shutup, I just did." He said.

"Whatever, leave me since before I tell my daddy on you."

"Awe, what he gone do? Swollen my cheek like yours?" He laughed.

"That didn't even make since stupid." I crossed my arms.

"You stupid, now get the fuck out." He said.

"No, this is my mom's house! Now yours! I can go wherever the heck I want in here, you should be the one getting out!" I stomped my foot.

"Who the fuck you talking to?! This ain't even your mama house! Jada ain't even your yo real mama!! Yo mama don't even love you or want your ass! Nobody does! You don't have a real mama So like I said, shut the fuck up and get the fuck out little girl!!" He screamed at me and pushed me out.

"Yeah well where's your mom?" I muttered as I walked out. Mac barked at him but followed me into my room and sat on my bed. I started crying, does nobody really love me?

My daddy came in the room all happy like. "Alright time to g-.. Celeste? What's wrong sweetie?"

I didn't say anything, because I couldn't. You know when you're crying to the point where you can't even talk?

"Celeste, daddy's here, what's wrong?" He picked me up.

"Biggie pushed me and told me that I don't have a real mommy. And that Ms.Jada doesn't love me, and that nobody loves me, and that I don't have a real mother." I cried.

He frowned."He pushed you and told you all that?"

I nodded and he sat me back down, storming out of the room.

"You fucking with my daughter again?!!!" I heard him scream.

He came back in the room and got my stuff and his, then he put it in the trunk and put me in the car and strapped me up.

"Daddy will be right back alright?" He said.

I nodded and he left.

"You okay Mac?" I asked.