again.

Jada P.O.V

I continued walking down the street. It was dark and cold. I was on my phone. I kept walking and walking. I saw a bench and I sat down. I sat down for like 45 minutes. I j-

Something grabbed my shoulders and pulled me back. "Aghh!!" They screamed.

"AGHHH!!!!" I screamed, scared out of my life.

Whoever the hell It was started laughing. I turned around.

"Ugh!! Lesane stop playing so much! You scared the life out of me!" I screamed.

He continued to laugh and I started walking back to the house. After a few minutes I noticed my heart was finally back to a regular beat.

He ran up to the side of me. "You okay?" He laughed.

"Yeah." I said.

"Oh my god, that's da funniest scare I ever did. I'm serious." He laughed.

"Whatever. Is Biggie gone?" I smiled at the thought of him being gone.

"Uh, about that." I stopped to face him.

"What about it??" I asked.

"He kinda.. stay there now." We kept waking and we made it to the house.

I went straight upstairs and got my suitcase and put it in my truck.

"What you doin?" Lesane asked.

"I am not staying in the same house as that asshole." I said as I leaned on my car.

"He'on got no where else to go! I let you stay with me when yo parents put you out. It's not like he gone fuck with you all day every day! You making this a waaayyyy bigger problem than it really is!!" He said as he went inside. He slammed the door.

I thought about it for a while. I guess I am overreacting. And biggie isn't gonna fuck with me all day everyday. Yeah right. I went and knocked on the door. But nobody came. I banged on it this time, still, nobody came. I called his phone, no answer. I knocked again, nobody came. I guess my only option is the truck. I went in my truck and let down the 2nd row seats. Then I got in and let down my first row seat. I didn't have any blankets packed in the top suitcases, just the bottoms. So I used my jacket. I locked my doors and went to sleep.

Biggie P.O.V

(Morning time, 10:00am.)

I just came from outside and Jada was sleep in her truck! Oh ma god.

"Pac you made her sleep in her truck!? Double dap man!!" I laughed.

"What you talkin about nigga?" He asked.

"Jada is outside, SLEEP, in her TRUCK!!" I laughed.

"What?!" He got up and went outside.

Lesane P.O.V

"Oh my god. What the hell?" I said to myself.

"I need to get this on camera." Biggie laughed as he took out his phone. I slapped it down.

"What the fuck?" He asked as he picked it up.

"Don't record this! That shit is disrespectful." I tried to open her doors but they was locked. I picked the lock. Yeah, I know how to do that.

"What you doin?" Biggie asked.

I picked her up and shit her for back, heading for the house. "I'm taking her inside. Where it's comfortable."