wgs.

Celeste P.O.V

((Morning time))

I got out of bed and went to the kitchen. Where everyone was.

"Morning Martin, Justin, Sam, Gianni." I went in the fridge and got a cupcake.

They all said good morning except for Justin.

I sighed. "What's wrong now?"

"Don't talk to me." He said.

"Wh-"

"Don't talk to me." He repeated.

Fine than I won't. "Who wants to go to the mall?"

"I do!!" Gianni screamed.

"I'll go." Sam and Martin said.

"Well get ready, were leaving in an hour." I told them as I went to the back.

We have like 3 bathrooms, so I used the one in daddy's room. When I got out I got dressed and went in the living room. Mind I've been in my room for about 45 minutes.

"About damn time." Sam sighed.

"Shutup, it takes time to be beautiful." I said.

"Gianni only took 20 minutes, and she look perfect." He said as he kissed her.

"Uh whatever." I said.

"I think you l-look perfect Celeste." Martin said.

"Thank you Martin." I smiled. "Now everyone, to the car." I grabbed my keys and went outside. I looked the door and got in the car along with everyone else.

"So what mall are we going to?" I asked.

"Um, let's go to the mall by 95." Gianni said.

I nodded and drove straight there. We got out and went inside.

"So we split up?" Sam asked. "I wanna take Gianni shopping."

"Yeahhh, Justin are you coming with me?" I asked.

"Nah, I'm goin by myself." He answered walking away.

"What's wrong with him?" I asked.

"He'll tell you I guess." Sam said.

"Nooo." I pulled him aside. "Why is he mad?"

He sighed. "Because he told you he loves youu last night and you told him you don't care."

"I did?" I asked.

"Yup, you don't remember?" He asked.

"It was like 4am all I remember is him coming in my room and me telling him to get out." I answered.

"Well yall need to talk." He said as we went back. "See y'all in 2 hours at the food court."

"Actually I-i have to go. My mom is in front of the mall and she's looking for me." Martin said.

"Alright, bye Martin." I have him a big and he left.

"Guess I'm shopping by myself." I shrugged as I walked to Forever 21. I bought a few things there than moved on to the next store, and the next store, and the next store. After 2 hours I walked to the food court. From afar I saw Gianni, Justin, and Sam sitting in a booth. I had like 6 bags with me, yeah I didn't shop that much. I walked up to them in slid in next to Gianni.

"I see you didn't shop that much." She said.

"Nope, Justin can we talk??" I asked.

"Ion wanna talk." He answered, playing on his phone.