"family" day.

Sam P.O.V

"I'm outside now." I told Jason. He hung up and a few seconds later him and Gianni came and got in the car, along with Angel. She was sleep though.

"Hey daddy!" He smiled.

"Hey" I smiled.

I started driving, today is suppose to be "Family Day." 

"Good afternoon Gianni."

"Mhm." She mumbled.

"Was wrong with withchu?" I asked.

"Nothing." She answered.

"You sure?"

She nodded.

"Oookay."

"Hey I have to meet up with somebody at the mall, so can we skip lunch at Metro?" Gianni asked.

"Why everybody gotta skip lunch cause of you?" I said.

"Well can you take me home so I can get my car?" She asked.

"Who you gotta meet up with?" I asked.

"My boyfriend!" She yelled.

Boyfriend?? Boyfriend?

"Oh okay, I don't care." I shrugged.

"Well drop me off home than." She said.

I did what she said and me and Jason continued our drive to the mall. Yes, we was going to the mall anyway. When we got there we went shoppin around a little and I bought me and Jason what we wanted. Then he said he was hungry so we went to the food court. I saw Gianni and her little boyfriend. He wasn't even all that. I was waaaayyyyyyy better to be honest. No homo. I got up and ordered me and Jason's food and we sat down and waited.

"Daddy can I go say hey to Mr.Shawn?" Jason asked.

"Who that?" I asked.

"That's mommy's friend. But I don't think their just friends because they were kissing." He shrugged. "But can I go sit with them?"

"You don't wanna sit with me?" I asked.

"I do.. but.. I wanna sit with Mr.Shawn too."

"Okay, you can go." He got his food and went and sat over there with them. Ion even know why Gianni datin him. Like, I'm right here so you don't need no otha niggas to talk to that's just disrespectful. I told her ass we friends. So why you gotta talk to other niggas and shit though? I ain't even jealous though. You know what? I'm finna go sit with my son.

I got up and sat beside Jason. "Hey Jason."

"Hey daddy." He said.

"Oh so that's your daddy? You can't even take care of your own kids man?" He stared at me like he had a problem.

"What? I take care of my kid. Whatchu talkin bout?" I asked.

"You got ya kid stayin with his mama. She been takin care of him for the longest and yo ass out runnin everywhere. Now you wanna get yo son??" He snapped.

"Hold up, what the FUCK?! I been takin care of him for 7 damn years! He been stayin with ME. I been had my son and I been takin care of him. She ain't been doin shit! I do this myself! And who the fuck are you? You don't know shit about me! The fuck?" I snapped back.

He stood up and I stood up too. Gianni stood up and grabbed her lil boyfrien.

"Nah nah, let me go. Cause he really trying me." He said.