I really

Celeste P.O.V

"I'm Austin." He smiled.

"Okay, do you need help with anything?" He asked.

"Yeah, I do. Um, me and your father are really great friends and I let him have something of mines and I've been trying to get it back but I can never get ahold of him. Do you know where he is?" He answered.

"Yeah, I'm gonna be going home in about an hour or so. You wanna wait with me?" I asked.

"Yeah, that's fine."

We walked in and he went to the opposite side of the restaurant while I went and sat next to Justin.

"Hey Celeste. Long time no see." The team said.

"Yeah I know. Been M.I.A for a while." I smiled.

"But now my baby back." Justin wrapped his arm around me and pulled me closer to him.

"Who was that guy you was out there talking to?" Isaiah asked.

"My dad's friend. He said he needs to know where my dad is so he's gonna follow me home so he can see him." I answered.

"Oh okay." The pizza came out and the team started to eat. I already ate, where else would I go with Justin's car?"

When they were done they exchanged hugs and stuff and talked for a while. Then coach announced practice dates and now everyone is on their way. Austin met up with me and said he'll be following me. I nodded and got in the car with Justin. He drove to my house and let me out.

"I'm gonna ask my dad if I can spend the night with you. So wait here." I went in the house with Austin behind me.

"Daddy!!" I yelled.

Him and Ariel came out the room and gasped.

"What?"

They looked behind me.

"Oh! This is Austin. He said he's really great friends with you dad. And that you have something he had, and he wants it back." I explained.

"What did I tell you about talking to strangers?" He asked.

"Don't talk to them.." I answered.

"Exactly. Austin, please go back home.Ariel doesn't want you here." He said to Austin.

"You two know each other?" I asked.

"Yes, that's Ariel's crazy ex boyfriend. And he's obsessed with her. Now like I said, leave Austin." Daddy repeated.

"Sorry buddy, no can do." Austin said.

"If you don't leave I'm calling the cops." Ariel said.

Next thing I know Austin's arm was around my neck and he had a gun pressed to my neck. "If you call the cops... she dies."

"Let her go!!" Daddy screamed, running up.

"One more step, and boom. You will see your daughter's guts on the floor." He laughed a little. "Understand?"

"Please let me go." I cried.

He dug the gun into my neck. "Shutup."

"Austin please let her go." Ariel said.

"No. Now, either Ariel comes with me, or Celeste comes with me." He said.

"Neither, just fucking leave!" Daddy yelled.

He fired a shot next to me and the bullet scratched my ear as it zoomed past.

"Yell at me again and the bullet hits her head."