gym fight.

Sam P.O.V

I walked in the gym and ran over to Jason. He was playing ball while Gianni watched him in the stands. Jason saw me and rolled his eyes.

"Who the hell taught you to do that?" I asked.

He threw the basketball and ran to Gianni. I jogged to them.

"Jason come to daddy." I held my arms out.

He shook his head.

"Gianni." I sighed.

"Jason, daddy's sorry okay? He was just... confused." She told him.

Jason nodded. "Okay, I'm sorry daddy."

I smiled and picked him up. "I'm sorry too." I gave him a kiss and he giggled.

"You wanna play basketball?" I asked.

"Yes!" He smiled.

I put him down and he ran on court. He picked up the ball and ran, I picked him up and he shot the ball, I watched as it swished through the hoop.

"Wooo!!" Gianni smiled.

"Way to go!" Then all of a sudden Jason got ran over by this man.

I picked him up as Gianni ran over to the guy.

"Hey! You just ran my son over asshole!" She yelled, throwing the ball at him.

"You okay Jay?" I asked.

"Daddy my arm hurts." He cried.

I walked over to Gianni and the man and pulled her back, she grabbed Jason. I walked up to the man and tapped by his shoulder. He turned around and I punched him in his face. He stumbled back and I continued to punch his fuck ass. Soon he became unconscious and I still didn't stop. One of the security guards pulled me off I had to leave the gym. Gianni and Jason came out after.

I picked up Jason. "You okay?"

He shook his head. "My arm still hurts."

"We need to go see a doctor." Gianni said as we went to the car. She put Jason in his car seat and strapped him up. Then she got in the front seat. I got in and started driving.

"I think the man in there needs to see a doctor." I laughed.

"Haha, very funny. I'm serious." She said.

"Okay, where the nearest hospital?" I asked.

"It's a fucking hospital in front of you Samuel!" She yelled.

"So we on first name basis now?" I chuckled.

She reached over and grabbed the steering wheel, pulling the car over. What the hell? She started to unstrap Jason.

"Okay okay! I'm serious!" I said. I pulled her back to her seat.

She crossed her arms. "Just drive."

"I was trying to, but your crazy ass got a hold of the steering wheel." I thought.

I quickly drove to the hospital and we got out.

Gianni got Jason out the car.

"Ooouuuucchhh mommy that's the arm that hurts!" He started to cry.

"I'm so sorry honey." She picked him up and we asked in the hospital. I filled out the little form thing and we sat down.

After about 30 minutes it name was called and we went to the back.

"Um, Jason right?" The doctor said.