uni.

Jada P.O.V

"I don't know, she's just... I don't know." I told Lesane as we walked down the street.

"She's pretty sweet to me. Maybe she was mad and wanted to show some love to the dog or somethin." He shrugged.

Yeap, me and Lesane finally made up. Well, he made up with me. After the altercation with Celeste I stormed outside and lost it. He was out here smoking. And when he saw me he basically helped me get myself together, comforted me, and now were taking a walk.

"Now that she got a dog she's been attached to it."

"Talk to her." He suggested.

"Lesane she's 6 years old." I said.

"Trueee, but, she might understand. She is smart as hell." He said. He saw a bench and went to sit down. I went to go sit too but it was full. Why the hell is a bench full at this time of night?

Lesane pulled me down and sat me on his lap. "You can sit on me. Ion mind." He smiled.

"Right." I stood up. "C'mon. Let's start heading back."

"What? I just sat down. I'm tired of walking, I mean, I sat down for a reason nigga." He said.

I sighed and just stood there. I would leave, but he doesn't know his way around Massachusetts, and I don't want him to get lost.

"Ima be sittin here for a while incase you wonderin. Might as well sit down on me." He smirked as he looked ahead.

"How long is a while?" I asked.

"Ah hour." He said. 

"You're lying." I said.

He pulled me down and sat me on his lap once again. "Lighten up. It's just a seat."

I shrugged and yawned. "Any way, when do you plan on going back to the house?"

"When you plan on using slang?" He replied.

"Shutup, I can't help the way I talk." I said.

"Yeah yeah, but ion know. Why?" He asked.

"Because I'm tired."

"I'll carry you go if you go to sleep. It's only a block away." He shrugged.

"That's fine." I said. "I can last till we get there."

"Let loose nigga, you always got your guard up aroun' me." He said as he shook me.

"Are you trying to get with me again?" He asked.

He smirked. "Maybe."

"Thats why." I said.

He smacked his teeth and leaned back. "Whatever. We grown folks, we know how solve problems."

"How many times have I heard you say that." I said.

"Not enough. Cause it's obvious you don't understand."

"Oh I understand, I understand very much what you mean."

"So why we not together than?" He asked.

"We go thru this everytime Lesane. You know why. There's a cycle." I answered.

"Fuck the cycle Jada. I want you." He said as he pulled me down on top of him. "All of you." His lips brushed against mine but I backed away and stood up.

"You don't want him? Girl you crazy." Some woman sitting near us said.

"Mind your business, okay? Okay." I said.

"Whatever." She looked away.

Lesane sighed. "I'm guessin you wanna leave now huh?" 

"Yes, I do."

He got up and we started walking.

"Why you won't give me a chance though?" He asked.

"I've gave you plenty of chances, and they've all ended up with the same conclusion." I said.

"One more chance." He said. "No, 2."

"Lesane... You know what? Sure, I'll think about giving you another chance. Just, please don't mess this up for us. Please??" I asked.

Then Dominique's name flashed across the screen of his phone. She was calling him. He answered it.

Lesane P.O.V

"What are you doingggg?? You ain't been answering my texts." Dominique asked.

"I know." I said.

"Well why the fuck you ain't text back? I went to your house and you wasn't there."

"Because Dominique, we broke up! Why I gotta keep it touch with an ex?! That's like a fucking kidnapper letting a little girl go and saying 'keep in touch'. What the fuck?" I snapped.

"Because we love each other Lesane." She smiled on the other end.

"No, YOU love ME. I don't love your ass."

"Whatever, you didn't say that every time we made love." She said. "By the way, I'm pregnant."

"What?!"

"I'm pregnant Lesane, and you the baby daddy."

"Stop fucking playing so much." I said.

"Lesane, I'm so serious, so you need to be down here in a week, because we have an appointment." She said.

I frowned. "Mhm, I'll be there."

"Alright, bye hunny!" And she hung up.

I put my phone in my pocket.

"Y-you got her pregnant?" Jada stuttered next to me. We were by the house how.

I grabbed her hand. "Jay, I didn't k-"

"Don't call me that, don't touch me. And to think I was gonna give you another chance." She cried as she started walking ahead of me. She went up the steps and sat on the porch.

I walked next to her and grabbed her. "It's not like we was dating at the time. I mean, as much as I wanted to talk to you you barely kept in touch with me."

"That didn't mean for you to go off and get another bitch pregnant! You knew we were gonna get back together eventually. Don't we always when we meet again?!" She yelled. "You could've at least thought about that since you wanted to 'wanted to talk' so much."

"Can you not trip about it? I already got enough on my plate."

"Well you can just lift me right off. You have more important stuff to take care of." And she walked inside.

How the hell did I get Domi pregnant though? We only fucked like 3 times. And I made SURE to use protection. Well whatever, if it's mine it's mine, and I have to be there for it. I went inside and went in my room. Welp, I guess that ruined my chances with Jada.

My door opened and some keys hit my chest.

"You dropped those by the bench." Jada said. She turned around to leave.

"Wait, JADA!" I yelled.

She stopped, but she didn't turn around. "What?"

"You gone go to the appointment with me?" I asked.

"Why the hell would I wanna go to the appointment with you Lesane?" She asked.

"You support me or somethin? I neeeeeeeeeed you there."

She chuckled. "Like you needed me there when you fucked her? Right. But no, I won't go to the appointment with you." She snapped, then she walked out, slamming the door.

I sighed and layed on my bed. "She'll come around eventually."