Yeah whatever.

Sam P.O.V (1pm.)

I opened the door to Celeste room and walked in, and was staring at the ceiling. "Oh. How long you been up?"

"All night. If you excuse me I have to get ready for work." She got out of bed and went in the bathroom.

"Aye where Celeste?" Justin came behind me.

"She just got in the shower." I answered.

"Aight, what you doin today?" He grabbed a towel.

"Gianni been real busy with Jason so I'm finna take him out for the day. You wanna come?" I asked.

"Nah, I would but I got plans today." He mumbled. "Ima see you later though. I gotta handle somethin." He walked in the bathroom and gently shut the door.

"Daddy!" I turned around and picked up Jason.

"Hey little man, watchchu wanna do today?" I asked.

"Can we go pay basketball?" He asked.

I chuckled. "Basketball? Sorry son we can't. I'm sure with that storm we can't be outside like that. You wanna go to the mall?"

"No. I wanna play basketball." He said.

"Jason we can't. It's storming. The courts are wet."

"That's why they made umbrellas. Duh." He said in a smart tone.

"I don't know who the hell you talking to, but until you get that damn attitude straight we ain't goin nowhere." I said sternly. I put him down and Gianni picked him up.

"Don't talk to him like that." She said.

"Don't baby him like that." I replied. I took him out her and and put him down. He started to cry.

"I wanna play basketball!!" He yelled.

"Jason stop actin like a lil bitch man!" I yelled.

"Sam!" Gianni said.

"What? I ain't raising no punk."

"Don't curse around him! And stop being mean to him."

"No, stop babying him."

"Im not." She mumbled. She patted Jason's back and dressed him. "You wanna play basketball? Let's go play basketball!" She smiled.

"Is you crazy? He ain't goin out there." I said.

"I'm not crazy. Are you? You're being mean and cursing him out when there's a fucking gym on Main Street. They have an indoor court." She said.

Oh. Oh shit they shole do. 

"My bad, c'mon Sam." I reached for him and he moved away.

"No! I want mommy to take me." He said.

"But it's spose to be our day."

"I don't care." He said firmly.

Him and Gianni walked out after she grabbed her umbrella. She slammed the door and soon I heard them pullin off.

"Damn! They got my car." I mumbled, going in the room.

Celeste P.O.V

"Yeah right." I got out the shower and wrapped a towel around me. "Like I'm doing any of that with you."

I walked out and started drying off. Justin came and shut the door. He came in the bathroom trying to have "make up sex."

"I ain't say you had to." He pulled his shirt over his head.