how.

Celeste P.O.V

"How could she?" I asked Justin as he laid on me.

"Well first, she leaned over the table and kissed her. Then-"

"No dumbass, I mean how could she do this to me? Cheat on me?"I asked.

"Ion know, she a dumb ass broad." He laughed a little.

"Damn right." I nodded. "Ugh, I fucking hate her."

"Justin do you love me?" I asked.

"Of course I love you." He answered.

I nodded. "Okay, I love you too."

"Shit you better." He said.

I laughed a little. "Maybe Falon wasn't really, the one?"

"Nope."

"Obviously you're the one ." I smiled at him.

"It's bout time you realized that." He laughed.

"I been realized it, I'm just saying it at this minute. Now C'mere." I wrapped my legs and around and started kissing him.

Falon P.O.V

"I told your ass not to come." I told Chelsea as I fixed my face. It was a little rearranged.

"Why not? She's just a tool. You could've at least told her we were together. I've known you longer than her and we've been dating. That's fucked up, I should leave your ass right now!" She yelled.

"Whatever. Do what you want." I shrugged.

"You a fucking whore Falon." She crossed her arms.

"Look, I'm in a bad condition, which means: I don't give a shit what your saying. So can you give me at least a few minutes of damn peace?" I said sternly.

She rolled her eyes and walked away.

Celeste P.O.V

"You sure you okay? You want a pregnancy test or somethin?" He asked as I threw up.

"Fuck you Justin. I'm not pregnant, I'm a virgin." I snapped.

"My bad, damn. Okay you not prego. What's wrong than?" He asked.

"How am I suppose to know?" I asked, throwing up again.

"Ion know, let's go to the hospital." He suggested.

"Nah, I'm tired of hospitals." I got up and took 2 of those pills the doctor gave me.

"Who have you those?" Justin asked, looking at me.

"A doctor." I said, like it was obvious.

He snatched them out my hand and read the bottle.

"Justin! Wh-"

"These ain't got you, these is for.. uhh what this say? She must be foreign. Ima just go with Ladaria Martin. Do you read shit before you take it?" He dumped then in the trash. "That's probably why you throwin up."

I gasped. "Can't you die taking other people's pills?"

"Uh sometimes. But you can throw up." He shrugged.

"Eu-" I leaned over and the up again.

"Ima step outside for till you done." He backed out the door and left.

After about 20 minutes it stopped and I took a quick shower. I got dressed in something comfortable then walked out and laid down. Justin's lazy ass was sleep.