bang.

Freddy P.O.V

"Just forget her, she tried to beat up my baby." Yasmine said, wrapping her legs around me.

"But she's my daughter Yasmine." I said.

"And I'm your soon to be wife, right?" She asked.

"Right, right." I nodded.

"Okay then." She pulled me forward and kissed me.

((The next morning))

"Baby, baby wake up." Yasmine whispered in my ear.

"What Yasmine?" I asked, getting up.

"Can you make me breakfast in bed?" She smiled.

"Yeah, sure." I nodded, getting up.

I got up and on my way I went to check on Tasha. I opened the door and she was opening Celeste diary. I knew it was Celeste because she had all that extra decorated stuff on it.

"Tasha! What the hell? What you reading her diary for?" I asked, snatching it away from her.

"Can you give it back to me?" She asked.

"No, I cannot. Can you not go through my daughter's stuff?" I answered.

"Fuck your daughter. And from reading a certain page she says fuck you too." She snapped before walking away.

I slowly opened the diary and flipped thru a few pages. And I saw it.

Dear Diary,

He did it. He really did it. He put me out the damn house. What kind of 'father' would do such a thing. And the worst part was he didn't even think about it. At least think about it. What type of 'father' listens to a woman he just met a month ago? I know he 'loves' her and all but damn, at least have some respect for your daughter. I hate him, and just like he forgot me, forget HIM.

A tear fell into the book and I realized it was from me.

"Oh don't cry now Freddy, it's your fault." Tasha mumbled.

I left the room and went in the kitchen to make Yasmine breakfast. I made pancakes, eggs, bacon, and some French toast. I put it all on a plate and grabbed a platter. I sat on in there and got a glass, pouring some juice in it. I carried it to her, and sat in on her lap.

"Took you long enough." She mumbled. She examined the plate and next thing I know there was food and juice all over the floor.

"What the hell Yasmine!?" I yelled, looking at her.

"I hate orange juice and I hate French toast!" She crossed her arms. "Now clean that up and make me something else. Without those 2 materials in it."

Celeste P.O.V

"I have a step performance next week." I told Justin.

"You inviting yo daddy?" He asked.

I slammed my cup on the table and looked at him. "Why do you keep talking about him?"

"Why you got a attitude everytime I do talk about him?" He asked.

"Why do you think damnit?! You saw what happened and yet all you do is all dumb ass questions about how I feel and shit!" I answered. "How would you feel if your father put you out the house because of his dumb ass girlfriend??!"

"That's exactly what my daddy did. I was only 7 fucking years old." He mumbled, leaving the kitchen.

Oh crap. "Justin! I-"