freedom.

((4 months later))

Freddy P.O.V

I stepped out the hall. Thank God Jada bought me some clothes. I wasn't finna be wearing that jail shit.

"Baby!" She jumped on me, wrapping her legs around my waist. "I missed you."

"I missed you too." I kissed her. I'm finally free to do that.

"Eres libre, la espalda de mi bebé!" ((You're free! My baby's back!)) My mama started running from the car. She came and hugged me, kissing my face.

"I'm back ma, I'm back." I smiled.

"Now let's go get Celeste!" She said.

We went to the car, well, Jada was still on me, so I carried her. I put her down when we got to the car. She got in and started driving to the place.

We pulled up to the mental physicality about 30 minutes later.

"Have you visited her?" I asked Jada.

"They haven't let me."'She shrugged as we got out and went inside to the desk.

"Who are you here to visit?" The lady asked.

"Celeste Banks." Jada said.

She looked at some papers. "Oh, oh." Her eyes widened.

"What?" Mama asked.

"Banks committed suicide about a month ago." She said.

I started crying. "Wh- what do you mean?"

"She committed suicide. She hung herself." She said.

"SHIT!" I screamed. I went outside and sat on the curb, bawling.

And 20 minutes later a nurse came out. "Sir you can come back inside, your daughter isn't dead, the lady thought you said another band. She has hearing problems, I'm so sorry sir." She said.

I stood up and wiped my face. "W-well where I-is she?"

"She's in the box. It's a place where all the special inmates go, who's had three strikes. That means they've been very bad. But you're daughter, she's different. She's not crazy." She answered.

"Oh thank God! Can I see her?" I asked.

"Yes." She motioned for me to follow her and I quickly did. she led me ask the way to the other side of the building to the back. All I heard was kids screaming and crying. She led me all the way to the back to this BIG medal door. All it had was a small, skinny hatch, in boring that's where you slide the food thru.

She opened the hatch. "Celeste, you have a visitor."

She sighed. "I don't even care anymore."

"I think you might want to see this person." She said.

"You think a lot of things Molly. You think I'm crazy, you think I belong here, you even think a visitor is gonna help me feel better. But it's not true. As much as I wanna get out of here I don't want your help, you've done enough. So Please, leave me alone." She cried.

She closed the hatch and opened the door. I looked around, a small white room with a toilet and a bed. they had Celeste in this ugly gown and was strapped to the bed. She was looking down, crying. She never looked up though, she stayed looking down at the floor, crying. The lady came and unlocked them. Celeste sat up and faced the wall.

I sat beside her. "Hey Celeste."

"Leave me alone. Can I call someone?" She asked. I guess she didn't know was me.