aside

((A Day Later, Christmas Eve, 9:30pm, Jada P.O.V))

"Okay mommy, time to take the cookies out the oven!" Celeste skipped into the kitchen.

"Okay, C'mon." I followed behind her in the kitchen and put on my mittens and Celeste out on hers. We took the cookies out the oven and placed them on table.

"Oh! Milk!" She went and got a glass and poured some milk into it, and placed it next to the table. She got a plate and put the cookies on it, placing the glass of milk next to it.

She looked up at me. "Alright, were done! Do you think Santa will like them?"

"Santa will love them." I smiled.

"Well, time to go to bed, c'mon mommy!" She grabbed my hand and went to the bedroom, she hopped in her bed, along with Mac, with her onesie on, it was green with Christmas stuff on it.

"I have to go somewhere.." I said.

"But it's Christmas Eve, if you aren't sleep Santa won't come." She put up her one arm, she couldn't lift up the cast on the other.

"Just go to sleep honey, I'll be back before you know it." I kissed her forehead and plugged in her night light.

"Okay, goodnight mommy." She said.

"Night." I shut the door and quickly got my keys. I got my keys and rushed to the door, bumping into someone.

I looked up. "Oh, it's you."

I got up and went through the door.

"Yeah, it's me. Where you going?" He asked.

"Why do you care?" I replied.

"Nevermind." He said.

That he is Freddy. He got in his car and left, I got my car and went straight to my apartment. I unlocked the door and went inside, quickly grabbing all the gifts I bought for them. I had to make 2 trips. I put it all in the trunk and shut it, making my way back to the house. Believe it or not, I got gifts for Lesane, and a gift for Dominique. A baby outfit. Because Lesane told me she's having a boy. Like I care though.

I finally made it to the house and I went inside to see if Celeste was sleep. Yes, she was. I went back inside and got the gifts, sitting them under the big Christmas tree. I heard the door open behind me and Freddy came in with gifts.

"Awe, you got Celeste gifts? You're so sweet!" I smiled.

"Yeah yeah, whatever." He grumbled.

"Awwee!" I couldn't believe he got them, especially because of the way he's been acting.

"I get it, 'oooo, you're so sweet',  'you've been so mean, can't believe you got em'. I know, she's still my daughter though, and I love her, soo.." He put the wrapped up presents under the christmas tree and went back outside.

"Need help?" I asked.

"I got it." He put some more presents under and went back outside.

I leaned my back on the wall. "Are you still mad?"

"Not at you, not that much." He shrugged as he continued to bring in presents.

"Are you mad at Celeste?" I asked.

He nodded. "Yup."

"So you're mad at a 6 year old? A.K.A your daughter, are you serious? You know she's been sad as hell because you're ignoring her.." I told him

"She hates me right? She shouldn't care that I was ignoring her." He said, going out the door again.

"There is a 'pony' in the tree house in the backyard. A.K.A a baby horse." He said.