01.

Sunmary: Daniel accidently broke Corbyn's guitar, so now Corbyn's mad and...

《《《《《《》》》》》》》

"Corbyn, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to-" "No, you never mean to break anything. First, my phone. Then, my glasses. Now, my guitar?!? What is wrong with you?!?" Corbyn yelled at Daniel, making him hide even more in the blanket.

"I didn't mean to Corbyn. It was an accident!" Daniel yelled, getting out of the blankets, keeping a pillow.

"I HATE YOU SO MUCH DANIEL! I HATE YOU!" Corbyn screamed even louder than before, making Daniel flinch. Not only that, he said he hated him, that broke Daniel's heart.

"Y-you hate m-me?" Daniel asked, dropping the pillow, walking a little bit closer to Corbyn. Corbyn didn't say anything. "Do y-you really h-hate me?" Daniel asked, the more Corbyn was quiet, the more Daniel's heart was breaking.

"Dani-" Corbyn started saying as he saw tears come out from the boys eyes. "Corbyn I said I was sorry. I didn't mean to break it. You don't need to h-hate me th-though. I mean, I wouldn't t-think you would h-have to." Daniel whispered, sitting on the couch, silent tears still falling.

"Baby, I don't hate you. I would never hate you, I was just mad. I'm sorry baby, I didn't mean to make you cry." Corbyn said, putting Daniel on his lap, as he rocked him back and forth. "I really am sorry Cor-" "It's ok."

"I love you."

"I love you too. I could never hate you. Ever."

《《《《《《》》》》》》

Ok..you see, im gonna cut straight to the point. I suck at arguments, and so yea. I basically suck at everything I do but hey, what can ya do?

♡STAY GOLD♡

~~All-Time Loser