140.

Summary:good ol' dorbyn

<<<<>>>>

"I look-look at her and see his face," Corbyn seethed, "and-and I just wanna-" he stopped, bringing his hands up to his head. "Go ahead, finish that thought," Daniel persuaded, putting his hands together, sitting back.

"I can't-it doesn't matter, I need to remove him from my head. Jonathan is no longer apart of my life, and I just need to suck it up." Corbyn said, making Daniel shake his head. "But honey you don't have too. You can talk about it to me, I would never ever want you to think that you have to face this alone." Daniel spoke softly, placing his hand on Corbyn's knee.

The blonde smiled, "I know. It's just how could he leave me at such a desperate time when I truly needed him?" Daniel sighed, "but look you're with me now, and I would never leave you, ever." He quickly smiled, "I mean look! We have a little boy on the way!" Daniel cooed, poking Corbyn's stomach, making the blonde laugh.

"I know. He's gonna be a beautiful boy just like you." Daniel gleamed, "and like you! But with that being said, Bonnie is beautiful just like you, don't even think of her as Jonathan's, she's ours." Daniel motioned between them, "I don't want you to look at her and be sad because of the past. I want you to look and her and be happy that you created something so beautiful from a not so beautiful relationship."

Corbyn shed a few tears before hugging Daniel, "I found a keeper." He whispered, making Daniel smile, "I've always knew you were the one but it's cool." He shrugged making the blonde playfully hit him, "oh shut up, we've only known each other for 3 years." Daniel nodded, "I know but I just knew ya'know? Looked at you and was like 'Wowie, who's that fine piece of meat?'" Corbyn snorted,

"Shut up Daniel you're so lucky I love you," Daniel sighed happily, "you really make me go 😘," Daniel motioned, doing a kissy face, "I make you do duck face?" Daniel rolled his eyes, "What-no you make me go kissy face, full of love and affection." Corbyn just shook his head before standing up. "Okay well let's go get Bonnie I'm hungry."

"You're always hungry,"

"And you're just fat,"

"Just because it's true doesn't mean I appreciate it being said out loud," Corbyn scoffed, "please you have a full on eight pack," he pulled Daniel's shirt up, "don't be so down. I'm here looking like a whale." Daniel grinned stupidly, "a very handsome whale may I add,"

"Oh my stop with these comments, I'll look like a tomato." "A beau-" "Daniel," Corbyn whined, "alright alright lettuce go eat, come on Bonnie!"

<<<<>>>>

Short I know
But it was spooky szn😔