130.

Summary:Choose

<<<<>>>>

Corbyn didn't like the situation he was in. He didn't want to choose between his four friends. It was scary, he didn't want them to be upset if they weren't chosen. But he didn't want to choose either way. They were all very attractive Corbyn could admit that, but the thought of having to choose between his four friends made his stomach churn, made him feel somewhat sick for nothing in particular.

"Hi Corbyn," his friend Eben spoke, "you okay? You seem a little dazed?" He asked, making the younger blonde sigh. "It's the boys. They recently told me they like me, and I don't know what they want me to do with that information other than to choose who I'd date."

Eben nodded, "oh. That's a bummer dude. I say, you go with the person who makes you happier." He stated, with a shrug. Corbyn nodded, "yeah but-if I choose one, the other three would be heartbroken. I don't wanna do that." Eben sighed, placing a hand on the other blondes shoulder, "well if they really liked you they would be happy for you no matter what."

"Plus," Eben started, "Jonah's pretty cute. If anything I'll be his shoulder to cry on." Corbyn laughed, "of course you'd like Jonah. Besides me, I think he likes you as well." Eben smiled, "I'll see you later Corbs, go get em tiger!" He exclaimed, rushing down the hallway.

"Hey Corbyn!" A newer voice beamed, placing an arm over his shoulder. "Hey Jo. How you been?" Jonah smiled at the blonde, "I've been good, how about you?" Corbyn had told him he was good, "I actual need to talk to you about something jo. Since you're more mature and can probably handle it more then the others-" Corbyn rambled, "I think you're really cool and all, but I might have to pass on ya know-"

Jonah looked at the blonde before nodding, "no I get it! It's cool! As long as you're happy you know." The blonde smiled, "you're the best! Plus, Eben yeah he likes you. But-if you don't like him anymore don't tell him I told you-" "no way! For real? Man, he's been a man crush of mine forever! I'll talk to him! See ya Corbs. Love ya!" Jonah smiled, before running to look for the blonde.

"Hey Corbyn! I got to tell you something." Jack started, Corbyn turning to pay his attention on him. "I like Zach. I kinda just said I liked you because he did-sorry if i got your hopes up or something like that." Corbyn laughed, "Jack my guy, it's all good. Now Zach,hmm, I don't know, he's a tough one to read. I say you tell him now you feel."

"Zach!" Jack yelled, as the young one walked by them to his locker, "sup jack! Corbyn!" He waved, Corbyn waving back before jack looked at him. "Okay, I'm gonna go talk to him. Wish me luck." Corbyn put his hands together, as in implying he was praying for him.

'Easier than I thought' Corbyn thought as he walked down the hall to his locker. "Shit..." he muttered as he seen a card on his locker. He grabbed it and opened it, 'Choose me. The girl of your dreams.' Of course- Christina. The blonde sighed, crushing the note, putting it in some passbyers backpack, unlocking his locker.

'Since when did everyone start liking me' the blonde pondered, sighing. "Turn that frown upside down." A cheery voice sang, as they leaned against the locker next to Corbyn's. "Hi Dani. I got a question if you don't mind answering it" Daniel shrugged, "go ahead I'll answ-" "why do you like me? How long?"

Daniel turned scarlet before looking away from the blonde and looked at his two best friends locking lips, he cleared his throat before speaking. "Well you see I've liked you for as long as I can remember: we met in middle school because of some stupid assembly." Daniel spoke,

"And what's not to like about you. You're sweet, generous, caring, beautiful, selfless, humble, cute when you talk about things you love, or when you pout when you don't get your way, or maybe how your laugh is so angelic to everyone's ears, and your smile is amazing, just everything about you." Daniel sheepishly finalized, scratching his neck.

Corbyn looked at Daniel with admiration, "even my flaws?" He let out, making Daniel laugh, "of course your flaws! Honey that's what makes you, you. I wouldn't want anything else or want it any other way." Corbyn smiled, hugging the silver headed boy.

"It's a good thing the others are happy about not wanting to me with me, cause I'd choose you. Golly, I'd be dumb if I didn't! How could I mask my feelings for you when literally everything reminds me of you." Daniel nodded pointing to Corbyn's locker, "so I've noticed."

Corbyn looked in his locker, seeing the picture of either him and Daniel, the 5 boys, or mostly Daniel. He slammed it shut, turning a light crimson before letting out a laugh. "HHha tell anyone you're dead seavey"

Daniel awed, "already death threatening your new beloved boyfriend? We're gonna have quite the memories my love." Corbyn crossed his arms, "stop using your charms on me, I don't need it."

Daniel shrugged swinging his arms over Corbyn's shoulder, "everyone needs a little charm from seavey here."
Corbyn laughed, "I should have never rejected JonahHAHAH!"

"What was that?" "Nothing Daniel, oh nothing."

<<<<>>>>

Sucky ending but when is my endings ever good HAHA

YOO I was full on sobbing because of jonahscafe 'Bracelet' book
Pls if you haven't read it please do, not only is it Dorbyn but it's so good and leaves you at the edge of your seat and is written very very well.

All I have to say is chap. 1.8 Jonah deserved the world😢<3