122.

Summary:a oneshot I could make into a book if I wanted too

Vvv long so

<<<<>>>>

If it wasn't obvious before, it was obvious now. For everyone knew Daniel had a crush on the blonde. Everyone knew, except for the blonde himself, which was a-okay for Daniel.

But it wasn't a-okay for Corbyn. He started getting questions. If he was gay, if he was bisexual, if he thought about boys the way he did girls, and he didn't understand why. No one told him the background information about the questions they asked, all they said was a simple 'just asking' before walking away.

Maybe they were just curious since he never really talked about himself, but having a girlfriend a year ago really didn't justify things that well.

"Yo, Besson!" Jonah, one of Corbyn's good friend's from 2nd grade called for him, waiting by his locker. "Jonah what's good?" Corbyn greeted, as they did a handshake they've made long ago.

"Dude, everyone keeps talking about you. Asking me if you're gay or something like that. Weird don't you think?" Jonah questioned, "why are they asking private information ya'know." Corbyn nodded, before sighing.

"If only I knew, man." Jonah shrugged, before smacking his forehead, "I'm an idiot. You know Herron right? The kid that skipped a few grades for being smart in the head?" Corbyn nodded, not knowing what Zach herron had to do with anything.

"Okay, hear me out. He's basically the Limelight high gossip girl. We can ask him! He's gotta know" Jonah finally got to the point, making Corbyn snap his fingers.
"What're we waiting for to Zach we go."

<>

"Hey Herron-" "it's Zach-" "okay whatever, we need some inside scoop on something." Zach looked up from you book, at the two older boys, and smiled. "Ah, Jonah and Corbyn..I heard so much about you too," Zach winked, "what inside scoop do you need?"

"Why does everyone keep asking about my sexuality. It was never a big thing, and now it is and it's really bothe-" "Daniel James Seavey." Zach replied, going back to his book.

"What do you mean?" Jonah asked, sitting down next to the younger one. "Daniel Seavey. Musical geek, in all of your guys' classes. Really you should pay attention more- anyways he's had like a huge crush on Corbyn, and some bully found out, spreaded the word out, and made a rumor y'all are like fuck buddies or something."

Corbyn scrunched his eyebrows, "what? No way people believe that!" Zach snorted, "oh but people did, people are. Daniel hasn't shown up to school for about," Zach paused tapping his chin, "5 weeks since this happened ya'know."

Jonah shook his head, "there's no way, all this because some music geek likes a popular boy." Zach shrugged, "anything can happen. But hey, you can't blame Daniel, he's just doing his thing, same as you guys doing your thing. It just so happens that his freakishly big bully finds out. Not the end of your life."

Corbyn sighed, "I suppose not. Except for the fact people think we're fuck buddies. Say, who's the freakishly big bully?" The blonde asked, "Eben. He's so tall he blocks the sun when he beats me up."

Jonah looked at him, "so Eben bullies you, Daniel, anyone else." Zach nodded, "yeah, Jack Avery. He's friends with Daniel I think. Is that all the information you needed I'm sorta busy." The two older boys nodded, walking away.
"Who knows: maybe you two can be the Savior for us three!" Zach yelled, as they walked out the door.