84.

Summary:Nothing more

《《《《》》》》

Daniel ran up to his room, locking his door, and fell on his bed with a loud sob.

The memory that fled to his head was the one that happened moments ago. He didn't want to think about it, but it was hard not to. It made him sad.

Let's recap yes?

Daniel woke up earlier that morning, with a smile on his face. Today was a special day. He was gonna tell Corbyn how he felt.

Daniel made his way to Corbyn's house with a backpack, he was gonna saty the night there. It was Friday, that's what they always did.

When he got there, he knocked, waiting for Corbyn to open the door. "Dani!!" Was what the blonde heard before he yelled back, "Corby!" Corbyn led Daniel in.

"Whats first on the agenda?" Daniel asked, Corbyn pulled two remotes from behind the t.v. "games?" "Games." And then they played some games

<6 p.m>

As it got closer to night, they both were tired. But Daniel was ready, ready to tell Corbyn.

"Uhm, Corbyn?" He started, earning a little 'hmm' from the one beside him. "I gotta tell you something, but dont say anything till I'm done okay?" As Corbyn heard that he sat up, nodding.

"Every since, 10th grade, I've liked you, yes I know we're Seniors now, but I became more and more accepting with myself. I do like you a lot. You've been my best friend for years, and maybe I want you m-more than that. Is that so bad?"

Daniel went closer to Corbyn, who didn't do anything but sit there, frozen. "It is wrong that wanting to be with you feels so right?" He got even closer. "Is it- is it bad that I wanna kiss you?"

As Daniel went closer for a kiss, Corbyn looked down at his lips, but pushed him back. "Daniel. What are you doing?" Daniel looked at Corbyn in the eyes. "Well, I was- weren't you-"

"Daniel. I Don't like you like-like that. We're just friends, best friends," Corbyn stood up, "We're just friends. Nothing more."

Just like that, Daniel no longer felt confident.

Daniel also stood up, "Yeah, Yeah. No, I get it. Nothing more. I just thought-,"

Daniel grabbed his backpack tears threatening to spill, "Imma just go now. Bye Corbyn." With that Daniel ran out the blondes house ignoring the calls from Corbyn.

Which brings him here.

Was this a dumb thing to do? Yes.
But did he regret it? No.

Oh how Daniel missed the feeling of Corbyn's breathe on his face, oh how he loved how close he was to him.

But, Corbyn didn't want Daniel like that, he didn't.

What hurt Daniel even more was that this was gonna destroy their friendship. That killed him the most.

"Looks like, no more hanging out." Daniel weakly said, sobbing.

《《《《》》》》

Call me the master of sad oneshots. Don't worry they'll get happy again.