38.

Summary:exes

《《《《》》》》

Corbyn sat with his boyfriend, Daniel, at this restraunt..it was beautiful if you had to ask Corbyn. Daniel decided to take him there for their 3rd date. Which wasn't bad.

Except....

"Hello, may I take your or-Corbyn?" The waiter asked, in disbelief, at who he was seeing.

"Uh, oh, hey, Austin." Corbyn replied, awkwardly, as he watched Daniel's knuckles turn white from holding his fork to hard.

"It's nice seeing you again. Here with a friend?" Austin asked, hinting to blue-eyes, sitting in front of Corbyn. Corbyn mentally face-palmed.

"Yea, with a friend. He just decided to take me to this nice fancy restraunt, as friends. No I'm not here with a friend, with my boyfriend." Corbyn sassily replied, grabbing Daniel's hand.

"Maybe he- snapped?" The author whispered to herself as she had headphones on, listening to the whole conversation through a microphone hidden by their table.

"Oh. What can I get you guys?" Austin finally decided to do his job as a waiter. As the two boys told him what they wanted, Austin left smiling at Corbyn, glaring at Daniel. Then 'innocently' waving at the author, who just glared at him.

"Ok, what's his problem?!" Daniel whispered yelled to Corbyn. It took a whole bunch of strength in Corbyn to not laugh. "I don't know."

"Who even is that guy?" Daniel asked, making Corbyn giggle. "He was my ex-" "Ok, yea. That's a problem. If he hits in you, Imma hit on him, literally. With my fists." Daniel ranted.
Oh how Corbyn loved how Daniel was jealous.

"Ok, ok. Daniel you can barely hit a wall without wanting to go back and say sorry to it. Explain how you're gonna hit him." Corbyn said, Daniel looked at the author.

The author knowing exactly what he wanted, throwing a tiny piece of paper at Corbyn's head. The paper read,'If that Austin kid hits on you. You best believe Daniel's gonna punch him. You are his sweet little pie, he doesn't want to see you get hurt, or get hit on.'

"Who even-? Whatever, I promise he won't-" "and I'm back with your drinks, and food-" Austin said, putting their drinks down, then their food, 'accidently' dropping a few drops of sauce on Daniel's nice white shirt. "Enjoy." Austin smugly walked away, after winking at Corbyn.

"Oh HELL no-" Daniel got up from his seat. "No, Daniel sit dow-" yet Corbyn got interrupted by the author, "No. I'm with you Daniel. Let's go, I got weapons. We good." Corbyn Sat both the author and his boyfriend down.

He looked at Daniel, "no," then he looked at the author, "and no. We can handle this a different way"

"You're right!" Daniel and the author yelled, "we should leave!" Yelled the author, "we should beat him with frying pan." Daniel said. Making Corbyn face-Palm.

"No, we don't beat him with a frying pan. We should do what- what is your name? Nevermind, we'll do what she says. And leave." Corbyn got up, grabbing Daniel's hand, making the author sigh, "I need my boyfriend."

"Why are you even here?" Corbyn questioned, making the author stand up. "Look, I'm on a mission," she looked both ways before speaking again," a mission to keep you safe."

"Safe from what?" Daniel asled. "Safe from people like, AuStIn." The blonde and brunette looked at eachother, "You're like 5 years old. We don't need you." Daniel spoke, crossing his arms.

"Alright. Bet." The author said, 'leaving' the couple alone.

"Oh, hey Corbyn. Where you headed now?" Austin asked, now in regular clothes. "Ya'know me and my boyfriend, Daniel, are just gonna leave now. Probably walk around town." Corbyn replied, grabbing Daniel's hand once again.

"Cool, cool. Mind if I joi-" "yes they do mind, you can leave." The author pushed Austin away from the couple, "see? That's why you need me. Because we all know that no matter how much you say your mean Corbyn you're not. And we all know tha Daniel would like to kill him, yet he would still be tagging along with you two. So you're welcome." The author then leff, for real this time, still listening to their convo.

Daniel looked at Corbyn, "Ok. I doubted that 5 year old. We do need her on our side." Sadly, Corbyn agreed, before they walked out the restraunt, and back home.

Author.Stewart:Told y'all, you were gonna need my help :3 @seaveyDaniel @corbynbesson

SeaveyDaniel:yea yea :/ @Author.Stewart

Corbynbesson:Sadly :| @Author.Stewart

Author.Stewart:Taking that as a thank you @SeaveyDaniel @corbynbesson

《《《《》》》》

I swear, I go crazier and crazier every time I can't come up with anything good :'>

♡STAY GOLD♡

~~mixed-feeling Camper