120.🙈

Summary:how good you taste

⚠Smut!smut!smut!smut!⚠
⚠Read at risk!!⚠

This is like history you're witnessing rn cause never again-

<<<<>>>>

The two boys sat downstairs, playing mortal Kombat, since they were bored. It wasn't until the third time they started playing, when they got tired of the game.

"Oh my Lord, wanna do something more fun? This is hella boring" Corbyn said, throwing the remote next to him on the couch. "Yes please. We can go swimming, skateboard, or-or a water park." Daniel suggested.

Corbyn looked at him, "ya know...let's skateboard. I bet I'm better than you." The blonde said, smirking. "Oh you're so on!" The silver headed boy said, the two boys running to grab their boards.

They got outside, trying to show the other up, making up moves or simply pushing each other off the boards. "holy crap it's hot out-" Daniel wheezed when the two boys sat down to relax. "Yeah-yeah it is." Corbyn replied, "first one to take their shirt off is winner-" corbyn said, both of them immediately taking their shirts off.

"I win!" Daniel yelled, "No, I won!" Corbyn yelled back. "No!" "Yes!" "Whatever...let's keep riding." Daniel muttered, helping the blonde up. As the two rode their skateboards, they couldn't help but not keep their eyes of each other.

"Alright loser, I won!" Daniel triumphantly cheered, as the now sweaty boys walked inside, placing their boards down, grabbing cold water bottles from the fridge. "Whatever man, I call it rigged."

Daniel laughed, "so what do I win?" Corbyn shrugged, "uhm a nice cold shower." Daniel looked at him. "Fine by me." The two walked to the bedroom, Daniel going inside the bathroom, as Corbyn sat on the bed.

"Hurry up Dani! I gotta take one too!" Corbyn whined as he layed down, Daniel being in the shower for 45 minutes already. "Shut up, this is my prize, remember." Corbyn groaned, "if you hurry up I'll give you an even better prize!"

Daniel walked out the bathroom 5 minutes later. "Oh yeah?" He smirked, "and what's the better surprise?" Corbyn sat up, staring at the silver headed boy as he walked out with nothing but a towel wrapped around his waist, water droplets cascading down his body.

"I-uhm- I..." The blondes voice faltered as the silver headed boy grabbed his wrists, pulling him off the bed, and close to his chest. Corbyn's heart beating quick at how flustered he was.

"You know what drives me mad with temptation?" Daniel asked, as he now had the blonde pinned to their bedroom door. Corbyn let out a breathy 'what' as Daniel looked him up and down.

"How good you taste." Daniel said hungrily before smashing his lips on Corbyn's. The blonde moaning into the kiss, as the silver headed boy gripped his sides. [Pls if you remember Daniel saying that you're automatically the loml]

Corbyn pulled away, panting, trying to catch his breath, as Daniel started kissing down his jaw, to his neck. "Oh shit Dani. That-that feels good." His eyes fluttering shut as the feeling of Daniel's plump lips sent a tingling sensation through his body.

"Only for you..." Daniel mumbled, going back to Corbyn's lips, deepening the kiss, as their tongue's fought for dominance. Then with no warning, the silver headed boy started grinding his lower region against Corbyn's.