108.

Summary:idk

《《《《》》》》

Corbyn walked down the sidewalk, with his hand in his pockets, and head down. The rain soaking him, as well as his jacket. He looked up slightly, watching a couple share an umbrella as they laughed. Corbyn sighed, looking back down.

If you were to ask Corbyn, he would say it wasn't fair. That no one liked him, that he had to like someone who was actually a somebody, while he was there being a nobody. How he would be the walking joke, since he had no one to hold hands with or being coupley with.

Corbyn sighed, shaking his head, water droplets falling from his hair. He kept walking, trying his best to not break down right in the middle of the sidewalk next to the Wal-mart.

When Corbyn finally walked through the doorway of his room, he slammed the door shut, throwing his backpack to the floor. Immediately taking off the sticky, wet clothes that were getting uncomfortable for his liking.

"Stupid..." Corbyn seethed, as he tried putting his pajama pants on, letting himself breakdown, when he put them on wrong. (You know when you get to stressed you break down over the stupidest things? That's what's going on)

Corbyn curled up by the side of his bed, letting his sobs out. As corbyn was crying, all he could think was how stupid his breakdown was. But, today was to rough for him, so he could no longer keep it bottled up.

"Honey," corbyn's mother opened his door knocking, before gasping. "Honey, what's the matter?" She asked, rubbing her son's bare back as he kept sobbing in his arms. "I'm so stupid momma, everyone was laughing at me."

Saskia, who was confused, kept rubbing his back. "Why were they laughing?" She questioned, wiping his tears, as he looked up. "Well, Scott was saying how much of a walking disappointment I am. That, the reason I'm single is because I'm a joke to society."

Corbyn furrowed his eyebrows, "do you know how much that hurt me momma? Then to see people I thought were my friends laugh with that dickhead? To think I had someone, anyone to turn to, no, I was wrong. Momma, they were so mean, have they no manners? No respect for others?" Corbyn ranted, as tears still slid from his face.

"I'm so sorry honey. No one deserves that, especially not my talented, handsome, wise, baby boy. Corbyn, don't let it get to you. You know and I know that you are everything other than a disappointment or joke to society. But what about the Seavey kid, what'd he do?" The older woman asked, seeing her son's face fill with sadness.

"He laughed too. The only guy I thought was nice, and cute, and possible having a chance with him, laughed at me. He thinks I'm a joke. How am I supposed to get back from that?" Corbyn spoke, moving his hair from his face.

"Honey, it'll be fine. You're to good for everyone else's opinions about you. You're my special boy, I love you sweetie," Saskia kissed his cheek, standing up. "Imma start dinner now. I'll call you when it's ready." With that she left the blondes room.

Corbyn sighed, finally putting a shirt on, laying on his bed. He laued there thinking of nothing, until there was a knock on his door. The blonde rolled his eyes, sitting up, telling the person that they could come in.

"Hey," the boy who knocked on his door said, playing with the rings on his fingers. "What do you want Seavey? Make fun of me? Go ahead." Corbyn waved his hand, laying back down. "No. I wanted to apologize. That was pretty mean of me to laugh at Scotts' mean words. I just thought-"