101.

Summary:Viva Las Vegas

《《《《》》》》

The Why Don't We boys were to excited as their tour bus passed by the infamous 'welcome To Viva Las Vegas' sign. All their eyes glowed with the lights that were downtown, they simply couldn't look away.

"It's so...colorful!!" Zach yelled, as he was taking pictures of buildings and the beautiful lit up signs. "It is, isn't it." Corbyn spoke, looking at everything that passed by.

They were in awe. It seemed wherever they were going was so close, considering they were at their destination already, making the 5 boys frown with the subtraction of less lights.

"It was bright and lit while it lasted, let's go boys." Jonah said, getting out the tour bus, and into a hotel that wasn't that bold and bright, like the ones they saw downtown.

Although, when they walked inside it was beautiful and lit up with fairy lights and little lanterns. Either way, the boys thought it was cute. Especially Daniel.

"Oh, my, guys look at the lanterns, that's adorable." Daniel cooed, "and the fairy lights everywhere, it's so pretty." Daniel whispered in awe. He loved the color scheme of the whole place.

Gold, White, Red, and Brown.

Corbyn stared at the silver-headed boy that was looking at some paintings on the walls of the hotel. Something about Daniel always amazed corbyn. Whether it was his dedication, his love for children, to simply his singing. It was always something.

And right now, what amazed him was Daniel's admiration with everything he loved. It was like a hotel was made for Daniel.

Corbyn smiled as he saw Daniel walking down the hall of Music history, with a smile plastered on his face. It made corbyn happy that Daniel was happy.

They finally found their way to their hotel rooms, Jack and Zach sharing a room, Jonah getting his own, which everyone was jealous of, and Corbyn and Daniel.

"Wow even the rooms are beautiful!" Daniel spoke in awe, as they just made it in the room. "Although, not as beautiful as you." Corbyn said, smiling.

"You big flirt." Daniel giggled, jumping on the bed. Corbyn smiled laying next to Daniel. "The biggest flirt, I know. I'm proud as a matter of fact." Corbyn said, hugging Daniel's waist.

"Good. Be proud of it. Ya'know maybe that's why everyone in your lane is always shook. Actually, I think I am in your lane." Daniel retaliated.

"Ew. I don't want you in my lane you're exit is right there." Corbyn scrunched his face up. "I'm kidding, I'm glad you are in my lane. Sadly, Jonah has my heart." Corbyn joked, placing his hand to his heart.

"Oh I know, Jonah's such a dad." Daniel agreed. "I know, like wow him shirtless, wowie." "I know like he can so dick me down." "Mhm, he so could and I wouldn't mind. Like wow those muscles."

"Ya'know I am not very comfortable with you guys talking about me fucking you guys! It's kinda weird! Gosh, I just need normal friends!" Corbyn and Daniel heard Jonah yell from his room, laughing after.

"Ahah" corbyn laughed, taking a picture of Daniel, before posting it on his Snapchat.

Daniel sighed, "Corbs, we should go walk around for a bit. It would be nice, don't ya think?" He questioned, turning his attention to the blonde next to him.

"Hmm. Sure, let's go. It's kinda boring here." Corbyn stated, getting off the bed, Daniel following suit.

As the two boys walked around the casino/hotel they spotted an arcade, which made them excitedly run to where it was. If course, they played the games, and won tickets before trading them in for stupid little toys and candy in the front.

Overall, it was fun. The two 20 year olds liked eachothers company. You could say it was like Jachary, in a way, they loved being all over eachother, just as much as Jack and Zach did.

It was the fact that they both got along so well, they never had a dull moment. Corbyn loved Daniel. Daniel loved corbyn. There was nothing else to it.

"Corbyn, look, a water show." Daniel informed the blonde as he was tweeting about the arcade. "We should watch it." Corbyn said, sliding his phone is his back pocket. Daniel nodded, grabbing corbyn's hand taking him to where he seen it.

When the two boys got there, they went to the front, for the most prettiest view they were amazed at. They still held eachothers hand, not liking the idea of letting eachother go.

"Corbyn this is so nice. Just me and you, the beautiful mist of the water. I don't know, but, I like it." Daniel spoke, looking into the blonde's eyes.

"I- me to Dani. It's just something about tonight that is perfect. I like spending time with you, just us. I love it." Corbyn smiled, kissing Daniel's nose.

"Me too. I love it just as much." Daniel whispered, kissing corbyn's cheek.

"Absolutely incredible." The now whipped blonde said, pulling Daniel closer to him as they continued watching the water show.

《《《《》》》》

Haha. Lol. Guys I'm in the process of making a book!

Yes a book!

It's a Solby book
Sam+Colby

And I'm kinda excited for it. Maybe because it's gonna be an actual book, so it's gonna be fun.

Anyways I'm still continuing this one of course, but yea just a fyi.