46.

Summary:Come back

Warning:Sad.

《《《《》》》》

Daniel layed in his room, for what seemed like forever. No one came up to check on him. He could be dead, and no one would know. It seemed as if Dnaiel was just a ghost. A ghost to everyone.

"Daniel, you ok?" The blue-eyed boy heard an angelic voice ask him. He smiled, "I'm fine Corbyn." Daniel responded, making the smile disappear.

"You sure?" Corbyn quietly asked again, running his hands through Daniel's messed up hair. "Yup, I'm good. Thanks for checking on me, Corbs." Daniel responded again, looking at Corbyn, then looked away.

"Ok, Imma head back down stairs. If you need anything, or wanna talk. I'm here." And just like that, Corbyn was gone, same as Daniel's happiness.

It seemed, Corbyn was the only one to make Daniel happy now-a-days. Yet, Daniel somehow loved to push Corbyn away. He doesn't mean to, it's just what his mind tells him to do.

All the negative things his mind comes up with, makes him push away the one that just wants to help. While Daniel is mentally screaming for help, he is physically 'ok'.

Now, Daniel is softly crying on his bed, for what now seems like the 20th time that day. Corbyn checking up on him, every now and then. "How you feeling, Dani?" Corbyn questioned, rubbing Daniel's forearm, created goosebumps while doing so.

"Ok, I guess." Daniel shrugged, sniffled, and tried drying his tears. "Don't cry. I wish I knew why you were crying, but don't cry." Corbyn spoke, covering Dnaiel with a blanket.

"Get some rest, yea?" Corbyn questioned, Daniel nodded and yawned. "Goodnight bup." Corbyn said, kissing Daniel's cheek, before leaving. "Goodnight Corbs." Was all Daniel said before falling asleep.

If you didn't know the two boys, you'd think they were dating. Which, is correct, they started dating a week after Corbyn walked in on Daniel crying on his bed, that one night.

You could say Daniel was happy. He was, but then the negativity he thought it took control. So whenever Daniel would rant to Corbyn, he would stop talking, thinking of how annoying he was for talking a lot.

Or when he would be cuddling with Corbyn, he would suddenly not want to anymore, thinking he was to clingy. Thinking that he was in Corbyn's way.

So, after 3 months, Corbyn left.

"Daniel. You're to sad, and depressed. I try helping but you just push me away. I wish I could help you, but I don't think I can. It's hard to be in a relationship with you! I'm sorry, but I'm leaving you." Corbyn finished, grabbing his phone off the coffee table.

"Wait, I'm sorry Corbyn. I'll try better. Please, don't leave. I'm trying, ok, I'm really trying to get better." Daniel pleaded, tears falling out his now grey-colored eyes.

"Look," Corbyn grabbed Daniel's cheeks, "You are trying. But for now, I'm leaving. I'm sorry for leaving at a time like this, but I can't help you." With that Corbyn left.

He left, a sobbing, sad, broken, boy all by himself. By himself, and his thoughts.

"Come back..." Daniel softly said, watching the blonde pull out the drive way. And out of his life.

《《《《》》》》

And done. Wow, ok. That was something.
How dare Corbyn leave Daniel at a time like that amirite.

♡STAY GOLD♡

~~Sad Camper