85.

Summary:I can't explain it

《《《《》》》》

Daniel and Corbyn sat at the dinner table, silently eating their food.

That was, until Daniel cleared his throat, which caught the attention of the blonde. "Corbyn?" Daniel asked, waiting for the nod of approval to keep talking.

"We should have a baby, or adopt a kid." Corbyn started choking on his chicken. "I-I'm sorry, what did you say, Dani?" Corbyn asked, putting his fork down.

"Well, I was thinking. We should have a kid. Or something. It'd be a new step in our relationship. Don't you think so?" Daniel questioned, he really wanted a baby, and Corbyn can see that.

"I Don't know Daniel. I mean, I Don't think I'm ready. Are you sure? I mean, what about a dog? Isn't a dog like a kid?" Corbyn asked, he wasn't fond of the thought of having a baby.

"Well, A baby would be better. Corbyn, I think it would be perfect." Daniel said, hoping Corbyn would take some thought into it.

"I Don't know. I'm not ready to have a baby or kid yet, Daniel." Daniel nodded, he knew he should have waited, but he thought it was time to bring up the topic.

It hurt Daniel how quick he shut the conversation down.

But nonetheless Daniel 'Smiled' and nodded, "yeah, yeah I get it." Daniel looked down at his food, blinking away the tears that covered his vision.

"Dani..." Corbyn went to reach for Daniel's hand, but Daniel pulled away. "I'm okay Corbyn. It's okay." Daniel wiped his tears away, and took a bite of his chicken.

Corbyn sighed, "Daniel." Daniel just shook his head, "no, it's okay. Let's just eat." Corbyn stared at Daniel, as he tried to keep a positive persona on.

It wasn't until Daniel let out sniffle, that Corbyn got up from his chair, and held his hands out for Daniel. Who gladly accepted it, and cried.

"I'm so sorry baby. I know you want a child. I know you do, and I never said we couldn't. Just maybe not right now." Corbyn mumbled against the top of Daniel's head. Daniel nodded.

"I know Corbyn. It's just- I know you're ready I know we're ready. You'll be the best dad out there." Daniel cried some more.

"And it just hurts how fast you denied wanting-wanting a baby. It made me feel like maybe you didn't want to take care of a child with me." Corbyn's heart hurt.

"I'm so sorry Baby. I would never ever want a child with anyone else but you. You're prefect, I was just a little scared I guess. And don't worry we'll get to have a family, Dani. Just, maybe we should wait a little longer?" Corbyn spoke.

"Yeah, that's probably a good idea. Just to wait and see. That's probably the best option. But, promise, that we will have have family?" Daniel looked at Corbyn through his teary eyes.

"Of course Dani." Daniel smiled, "then that's all that matters."

"That we're in this together."

《《《《》》》》

Lol. Corbyn was gonna be heartless in this. But I couldn't do that- I needed a little fluff in here. And I couldn't end it properly but oh whale.

Oh, and get ready for a rollercoaster of emotions on the next oneshot..
Love y'all