21.

Summary: what really happened when Corbyn was in the hospital

《《《《》》》》

"Hello, Ma'am. Do you mind telling me what room Corbyn Besson is in?" Daniel asked the woman behind the desk, politely.

"Who are you to Mr.Besson?" She asked, making Daniel want to say 'ok we know whats gonna happen, I'm gonna lie to you blah blah blah'

"I'm his-Boyfriend ma'am. Now, which room?" Daniel replied, mentally hitting himself with a vase. Boyfriend? BOYFRIEND?! Smooth *charm* Seavey.

"Of course room 690. Have a great day." The lady said before dismissing Daniel, letting him go to Corbyn's room. "Finally..." Daniel mumbled before smiling at the girl, walking to find Corbyn's room.

"Knock knock." Daniel spoke, before walking in Corbyn's room, with Corbyn's favorite pillow. Corbyn made graby hands towards the pillow, making Daniel give it to him.

Corbyn grabbed his phone from the counter thingy one his right, tapping into a fresh notepad, fingers typing in his phone.

'How'd you get in?' Daniel read, once Corbyn handed him the phone.
"Uh let's just say I had to lie a little." Daniel blushed, hating the way he got in here.

'What'd you say?' Corbyn typed, showing Daniel his phone once again.

"Uhh, we'll talk about that later," Daniel said, giving Corbyn his phone back."I'll just tell you later."

Why did he have explaining, well he might tell Corbyn about his slight crush on him. What could go wrong?? he can't get turned down, well, at least he wouldn't have to hear Corbyn turn him down. So hey! Good plan. I guess...

Just then the lady from the desk walked in, "Hello Corbyn, just checking on you, seeing if you're ok, but I see, your boyfriend is already doing that. So, I'll let you guys be. Carry on...." she left right after.

Dang it...

"Well, gee, might as well explain now. The way I got in was saying I was your boyfriend. Now, before you say anythi- before you do anything, that was the only thing that came into mind. I mean- sure I could have said many other things, but like you know the cliche plots. I just want to let you know that I really didn't mean it, I really didn't. Yea, that's my excuse." Daniel responded, giving a thumbs up to a confused Corbyn.

'Ok...' was all Corbyn typed, before turning his phone off, and just layed there. Daniel sitting next to him in a chair, doing nothing.

Corbyn was a tad bit sad. Other than not talking, he really did have feelings for the brunette. But, obviously the boy didn't share these feelings.

Corbyn didn't know why it was taking such a impact on him. It was just a simple crush, he's gotten over other crushes, why not this one?

The more Corbyn thought about this, the more sad he felt. In fact tears started brimming his eyes. 'Not now' was all Corbyn was thinking. It was such a stupid little thing, yet, it made him want to crawl in a hole. "You ok Corbs?"

Daniel now had all his attention to the boy, who had tears building up in his eyes. All Corbyn did was shrug. It hurt it, that was his conclusion. It hurt him, and now he was just gonna let it alllll out.
"C'mon, here type it out, yea?" Daniel questioned, giving Corbyn his phone.

So that's what Corbyn did:
'Do you know how much it hurt. How much it hurt knowing, how I fantasized how it will be if I was with you. I mean, I liked you for the longest time. I still do, it's just now, I look like an idiot crying over something stupid. But I'm gonna type it anyways. Daniel I wanna be with you. I wanna be the one to spoil you and such. I want to be spoiled by you. But, it isn't supposed to happen I guess.'

Corbyn gave Daniel his phone back, and turned his head the other way, not wanting to see Daniel's reaction.

"Hey, Corbs. It's ok-" All Corbyn did was shake his head no. It wasn't ok, well at keast it wasn't for the blonde.

"Corbs. look at me," Daniel spoke, putting two fingers under his chin, making Corbyn look at him, "it's ok, because...well I LIKE YOU TOO!" Daniel yelled, jumping up and down like a 19 year old girl her is.😆

Corbyn was suprised, and more happy. Him being him, got up and started to dance next to Daniel.

Of course the nurses rushed in the room, telling Corbyn to take it easy, and not to dance.

After the nurses left, Daniel asked Corbyn if he wanted to be his Cosmo to his Wanda. Cliche? Yes. It was just perfect to Corbyn.

Other than the hospital.

《《《《》》》》

So. Saturday night is when I'm leaving back to AZ. When I was there, I wasn't active, wi-fi just wasn't that good, so I will try and update whenever I get the chance to yea I hope you understand.💙

♡STAY GOLD♡

~~All-Time Loser