116.

Summary: picture day pt.2 of 52

<<<<>>>>

By the end of the day, Daniel had waited by the front doors, waiting for his friends as well as his newer ones. It had only been 20 minutes before he had heard Zach's laughing, as the doors flew open.

"About time, I was literally gonna make you guys walk home." Daniel said, walking down the steps to the parking lot. "So, Jack said we can meet up with them at the arcade down the street. If that's cool with y'all?" Zach asked as they all hopped in Daniel's car.

"I'm down." Jonah stated, looking over at the blue eyed boy, "alright. Tell him we'll be there in a few." Zach nodded his head, turning back to his phone. Before putting it down, smiling at the two boys in the front seats.

"So, how do you guys feel about Corbyn?" He questioned, earning two shrugs. "He seems like a chill person. Someone I could totally hang out with, get some nice pictures of myself while we hang, ya'know." Jonah explained, flicking his wrist outwards.

"Yeah, he seems cool. Jonah's right, could get some sick pics of me. But, for real he seems nice and someone you could talk to." Daniel pulled up at the arcade, turning his car off. The three boys opening their doors. "Oh my-Daniel likes corbyn." Was all Zach said before running into the arcade.

"I-" "it's obvious Dani-boy" Jonah spoke, also running into the building. "How? I have many questions..." Daniel told himself, looking at the person next to him who looked at him oddly. he walked into the dim place, looking for his friends, who were watching Jack play a game.

"Run off like that again I'll chop your dicks off." The blue eyed boy muttered. "Jesus, what's with the hostility? We're all friends here." Jonah laughed, putting his hands up in surrender. "Doesn't mean I won't."

"Doesn't mean you won't do what?" Someone asked, making Daniel turn around to face him. "He wants to suck you off-" "Zach what the-no-shut up- that's not- I don't-" Daniel stuttered, as the four boys laughed.

"He's joking, let's just play games and have a grand time. No chopping dicks off, no sucking each other off. Wow- never thought I'd have say that. Like ever, and I could've gone my whole life not doing so." Jack finished, grabbing the younger boys hand, both of then running off.

"I don't know about y'all, but I just saw a pretty girl and I'm about to use my Jonah Marais looks and charm on her. See y'all." Jonah saluted, walking off towards a brunnette girl playing fruit ninja.

"So, what do you wanna play?" Daniel asked the blonde next to him, who shrugged. "I don't know, oh wait look guitar hero let's go!" He chirped, grabbing Daniel's hand, dragging him to where the game was set up.

By the time the Five boys walked out the arcade it was ten at night, and they were all laughing at something Zach had said. "Anyways, I'm riding with Jacky here." I'll see y'all tomorrow." Zach hugged all if them before walking with the curly headed boy who had already said bye.

"Looks like you're riding with the best Seavey-Marais anyone has to offer." Jonah said, jumping in the back seat, laying there. "Jonah that's not safe and you know my rules," Daniel warned, as he opened Corbyn's door for him, closing it after.

Jonah dramatically sighed, "if you want to do something illegal then do it somewhere else. Honestly, dani-boy you gotta live on the edge a little bit." Daniel snorted, "no thanks living in the middle is perfectly fine."

Corbyn laughed, "I thought it was Zach who liked doing illegal things?" Daniel nodded, "nono he does. When these two are together they go whole partners in crime, never listening to me." Jonah sat up from his laying position.

"Hey, corbyn? Wanna see a fun game me and Zach like to play when Daniels driving?" When the blonde had answered with a quick 'sure', the brunnette was even quicker to cover the silver headed boys eyes.

"Jonah, what the heck dude?! You tryna kill us!" Daniel yelled, as he took Jonah's hands off his face. "It gets scarier Everytime!" Jonah exclaimed, sitting back. Corbyn looked at him and let out a laugh, "y'all are some crazy dudes. I dig it."
Daniel stopped his car, "haha okay bye Jonah. Tell your sister she's hot for me will ya? Bye!" Daniel yelled, driving off before he can hear Jonah's older brother protectiveness bickering. "You have the hots for his sister?" Corbyn asked, watching Jonah walk inside.

Daniel shook his head, "nah. It just shuts him up when you say it. Same with Zach, but with his mom, he gets butthurt. But they do it to me as well so it's all fun and games." Corbyn nodded, as he listened.

"So, tell me? How come I've never seen you around?" Daniel asked, "I don't know. I'm here and there. What not, maybe I just look ordinary." The blonde smiled, as he shrugged.

"You don't seem ordinary. Has anyone ever told you you have pretty eyes?" Daniel said, turning to look at the blonde who blushed. "Yeah, many people." The silver headed boy nodded in response.

"Has anyone ever told you you have an amazing laugh?" Daniel spoke, "Or beautiful smile?" Corbyn shook his head no, making Daniel tsk. "Such a shame. I just met you and I can See a literal angel in front me." Daniel responded, "you're the angel by the way."

"Thank-thank you Daniel. You're not to bad either." Corbyn softly said, a blush coating his face. Daniel faced corbyn again, "such an angel. I'll see you tomorrow, how's that sound. We could go get something to eat after school, hmm?" Daniel hummed, face now inches apart from Corbyn's.

"Oh I-umm okay, yeah sounds like a deal. Bye Daniel." Corbyn said, as he got out the car, and walked up his driveway, "see ya corbyn. Tell your mom I said thank you for creating such an amazing piece of art." Was all Daniel said, blowing a kiss, and drove off.

And Corbyn, for the first time in a long time has never been more eager to getting to know someone who made him feel-- different.

<<<<>>>>

Ahaha. Had y'all thinking Daniel was gonna be babie in the first part.. wrong