114.

Summary:TikTok

Ik im hilarious

《《《《》》》》

Getting into the tik tok trend was far from what Corbyn had in mind. He was never the one to lip sync songs with cringey hand movements, but the way the boys or 'e-boys' presented themselves on the platform made corbyn slightly intrigued.

He wanted to give it a try. To see if it was as fun as they say it is. So, he downloaded the app, making an account, before scrolling through the for you page. Half of it being e-boys due to that being the biggest trend that had spiraled in today's days. (Lol)

Corbyn then decided to try and make one, cause God said let's let Corbyn embarrass himself. So, Corbyn looked down at his outfit, seeing the way he dressed was perfectly fine, and that he had already looked like one from what many have said to him.

He chose a song, setting his phone up, before recording. When he finished, he watched the video, and laughed. "This is so funny!" He yelled, running to his band mates room. "Jonah, on my gosh, Jonah, I decided to make a tik tok and-hahahah" Corbyn laughed, giving the brunette the phone, who stared watching it.

"Corbyn, that's actually really good, what the heck" Jonah said, handing it back. "Go show Zach, he'd be jealous." So Corbyn made his way to find Zach, finding him in the kitchen scrolling through tik tok, "Zach look-" Corbyn started, as he handed the younger one the phone who scoffed.

"I literally hate you! I been trying to make one for so long and they come out so bad! I'm hurt, give me your good looks!" Zach confided, giving Corbyn the phone back. "Bruh, wait- Daniel is gonna have a famous e-boy tik tok boyfriend." Zach said, making Corbyn laugh.

Corbyn decided to post it, before getting off the app, to get some food. "CORBYN!" Someone screamed, followed by a bunch of footsteps. "Yeah?" Corbyn replied, mouth full of blueberry muffin. "You're like tik tok famous!" Jack exclaimed, setting his phone down, on corbyn's comment section.

'Wdw.beanz:corbyn the new e-boy😍'

'Ameliaa♡:Noen who? I only know Corbyn'

'Deane03:he can sing and make tik toks what else do you need in life😍😍'

'Jake.C:new tiktoker in the game. I stan tho-🙈💕'

"What can I say? I'm just that amazing at what I do." Corbyn said, shrugging his shoulder with a smug look on his face. "Wait till Daniel hears about th-" "my boyfriend's a tik toker now?!" The silver headed boy made his way into the kitchen.

"Since when?" Daniel asked, shaking Corbynthe video of himself. "Since literally 10 minutes ago, quite frankly I didn't think I'd get that much in the span of 10 monutes." Corbyn said, shrugging.
Zach whined, "I wanna be a tik toker, God hates me."

Jonah snorted, "that indeed he does." Jack smacked Jonah's arm. "Ow! Fine maybe Corbyn can show you or Something, I don't know." Jonah retorted. Corbyn put his hand up, "sorry, I'm processional. I don't speak to a rat name Zach Herron." Zach gasped, "I don't think Daniel would appreciate having a mean tik tok boyfriend."

Daniel shrugged, "eh, didn't hear, don't care." Jack laughed, "bully Zach hours, I'm so hear for it." Zach sighed, "I'm sorry but if you're dating Corbyn, you're single to me. What's he gonna do? roll his eyes and tap his head."

Zach laughed at himself, "excuse me, I'm gonna go be the professional singer I was aspired to be, tiktok Zach is so in the past."

The 3 boys watch Zach walk up to his room, before Corbyn scratched his head out of confusion. "Zach scares me sometimes. Well, anyways, tik tok corbyn is no longer. One video was enough for me."

Daniel gasped, "but-but, Corbyn-" "nono, no more of that." The blonde spoke, walking up to his room, Daniel following behind.

"Let's work this out, please."

《《《《》》》》

Did I ever tell y'all CrAcKhEaD hours are 24/7/365

No?

Well, now you know.

•0•