17.

Summary: Daniel loses his phone

《《《《《》》》》

"Corbyn, Jack, Zach, Jonah?!" Daniel yelled throughout the house, looking inbetween the couch cushions.

"Yes?" Jack asked, walking down the stairs, the 3 others following behind. Confusion hitting them as they watched the tooth-gapped boy rummage through drawers.

"Have any of you seen my phone?" He asked, stopping his scavenger hunt, "I had a few minutes ago. Now it's just gone." Daniel shrugged, looking through the drawers once more.

"No sorry, haven't seen it." Zach said, patting Daniel's shoulder, before walking back upstairs, Jonah doing the same before following Zach. Jack shrugged, helping for a bit, soon giving up, and walked back upstairs.

Corbyn decided to finally help instead of watching his cru-I mean band member frantically search for the device. "Any luck?" Daniel asked looking up at Corbyn, who just shook his head no, hearing Daniel sigh before looking through cabinets again.

I mean, with Daniel, he could have left his phone anywhere. Cabinets, drawers, cars, rooms, couches, jackets, almost anywhere.

Daniel sighed before accidentally hitting his head in his way from getting uo off the floor, "hah." Corbyn snickered, helping the brunette off the floor.

"Corbyn, we're never goung to find it," Daniel groaned, "it just disappeared." Daniel explained, forgetting that he was holding Corbyn's hand. "Ya'know we can just call it." Corbyn said, shrugging. "Of course! How come I never thought of that? Wow."

Corbyn pulled his phone out of his pocket, dialing Daniel's phone, keeping quiet to hear for any sign of Daniel's phone ringing.
Which it didn't.

"You know what, we can  buy you a new phone, Dani." Corbyn finally decided, once they both sat in the couch. Daniel shook his head 'no.' "Why not?"

"Corbyn, that phone had all my pictures. Pictures that I kept for memories. Pictures of y-nevermind." Daniel sighed laying his head back on the cushion.

"I understand that Dani. Memories aren't replaceable but pictures are, we can always take more." Corbyn explained, "yea, you're right. I'll just get a new phone." Daniel said, getting up.

"You coming with?" He asked the blonde, who was just watching The brunette. "Sure." He got up and followed him out the door and to the car.

《《《《《》》》》

Part 2 coming out soon

♡STAY GOLD♡

~~All-Time Loser