47.

Summary:Welcome Home

《《《《》》》》

Daniel did his daily routine of walking to the cemetery, to see his highschool lover.
Corbyn.

Oh how much Daniel missed him. How much Daniel wanted to be in Corbyn's arms again. Just to feel his kisses, his soft gentle touch, to hear Corbyn's laughter fill the air, to hear Corbyn's stupid voice cracks.

Daniel missed it all. Everything reminded him about the blonde he once loved. Ever since Corbyn passed, Daniel couldn't keep up with how fast life was after that. Daniel tried, and tried to get over the fact that his boyfriend for 5 years is gone. But he couldn't.

He wanted to be with Corbyn....

So when Daniel went to Corbyn's stone in the cemetery, he traced the name on it, only saying two words, "I'm coming." After that, Daniel grabbed this knife, the same knife Corbyn used to defend himself with when his murderer brutally stabbed him.

Daniel grabbed the knife, and slowly, shakily, held it up to his chest, only the thought of seeing Corbyn again, on his mind.

With one last breath, Daniel dug the knife in his chest, letting out small breaths at how much the pain, hurt. But he knew, that he would be with Corbyn at the end of it all.

It was weird, at how the knife Daniel held did two things. 1, 'defended' Corbyn. And 2, killed Daniel.

Daniel woke up, with a bright light on his face. He shielded his eyes, letting them adjust to the light, when he heard an angelic voice saying,

"Welcome Home, Dani."

《《《《》》》》

Wowzer. This was really good, actually. I'm kinda proud of myself for this.

Anyways, yesterday, I was in 5th hour, and my phone screen cracked. Like really bad. And I feel sad about it cause, I drop it all the time on CONCRETE, and it breaks on CARPET. anyways...

♡STAY GOLD♡

~~Confused Camper