89.

Summary:glasses

《《《《》》》》》

Corbyn woke up Wednesday morning feeling refreshed and lively. He jumped out his bed, doing a little dance straight into bathroom. He fixed his hair, brushed his teeth, washed his face, and went to put his contacts in.

Yet, they weren't there. When Corbyn took note that there wasn't any he went out his bathroom, put a fresh set of clothes on, and grabbed his glasses that were on the nightstand.

Then with a granola bar and water in hand. He kissed his mother goodbye, and told her about his contacts. Which he wouldn't he till the next month, and was out the door.

He got in his car, and went to pick up two of his friends that lived down the same street. Jonah and Daniel. "Sup fuckers!" Corbyn yelled, as they hopped in the car laughing at the blonelde.

"Hey, Corbs, you got glasses?" Jonah questioned, before he remembered seeing Corbyn without his contacts in. "He always had them dork." The blonde replied, kissing Corbyn's cheek, as he buckled in his seatbelt.

As they arrived to school, the three boys went their separate way, for they had different classes. "See you all at lunch!" Jonah yelled as he met up with Eben, a friend in his Biology class.

"Bye love. I'll see you later okay?" Daniel said, kissing Corbyn's forehead, before walking away with his friend Jack. Corbyn smiled, and met up with Zach, who took a double take.

"Corbyn? I didn't know you wear glasses?" Zach said, then gaspe, "We're like bff's and you didn't tell me? Shane on you." Corbyn laugh. "Now you know. You doofus." "Yeah yeah. Let's head to class." The two boys were on their way.

As Corbyn was walking down the halls, people started staring. He didn't know why, he wasn't the one who wanted the attention, but he had it, and it made him nervous.

'I thought he wasnt a nerd?' 'Corbyn was botter without glasses' 'what a nerd.' 'Poor Daniel, dating a weirdo' 'he looks ridiculous'

Corbyn kept walking, trying to ignore the murmurs from around him.

♡♡

By Fifth period Corbyn took his glasses off, even if he couldn't see. He just wanted everyone to stop making fun of him.

Was it unfair, yes in all accounts. He needed them to see, and people didn't like what they saw. Some didn't mind, for they were not idiots like those who did mind.

People laughed, as they seen the blonde stumble and trip as he tried to make his way through the halls, looking for his classes. It was quite hard if you asked him.

Corbyn groaned, as he ran into someone, "sorry." Was all he spoke, squinting, trying to make his way through the crowd once more. "Baby, what are you doing?" The blonde turned around, and sighed in relief.

"Dani! I'm glad to see you! Can you lead me to my class?" Corbyn asked, Daniel agreed. "Where are your glasses, love?" Daniel asked, as he noticed them missing.

"Oh, uhm, I took them off. People were making fun of how I looked so I-" he was interrupted. "You can't do that. You need them to see." Daniel put Corbyn's glasses back on him, "Corbyn you look absolutely handsome with them on. Don't listen to them okay?"

Once Corbyn had his glasses back on, he smiled at Daniel. "Okay, Dani. I'll see you later now." Corbyn kissed his cheek.

"Of course baby." Daniel kissed Corbyn's forehead, then cheeks, then nose, loving the giggles that came from Corbyn. Then he kissed his lips. "I love you. I got to get going now." Corbyn just waved back, as he watched the blonde make his way through the hall.

Corbyn made his way to his class, a smile on his face. He loved his blonde headed doofus he called his boyfriend.

《《《《》》》》

Lol.