112.

Summary:Dancing in the dark

《《《《》》》》

Daniel and Corbyn walked to the blondes home for their usual hangout after school. It was nothing but the usual day for the two boys that do this on a daily basis.

"In all honesty, I don't think Jack and Zach are playing around when they said they're dating eachother. Hear me out," Daniel started as they both sat on corbyn's bed, junk bowls in both their hands, munching on whatever candy they had put in them, "the looks they give eachother. The hand holding, the clothes sharing. The freaking bruised and puffed up lips they get only with eachother: kissing." Daniel said, making Corbyn nod his head.

"But, I don't know Dani. Still seems fake. If anything, it's jack and Zach, they're literally like crackheads that'd do anything. Plus, isn't Zach like into that one kid Jake?" Corbyn questioned, which made Daniel shrug. "I don't know, why are we even talking about this?"

Corbyn laughed, placing his junk bowl down, "what do you wanna do?" Corbyn asked, staring at the silver headed boy who was glowing in the warm, sun setting view, as it neared night. Daniel could be seen as a god from literal heaven, Corbyn had thought.

"I don't know, how bout we play some video games. Personally Minecraft cause I'm like," Daniel kissed his fingers, "perfect. But I don't know, you seem more of a roblox kind of guy." He stated, tapping his chin.

"You are absolutely, right. I am a roblox kind of guy, don't mistaken me as any other. Minecraft is like; boring." Corbyn responded, taking his phone out his pocket, "but if you wanna play that I don't mind." With that he started downloading Minecraft. Daniel watched Corbyn, as he was focused on his phone.

"M'good bless your soul Corbyn. God bless it." Daniel laughed, as he fished out his phone, tapping the Minecraft icon. "My guy, I'm literally the best Minecraft player the world has to offer-Besides the Minecraft channels out there ya'know?"

Corbyn just laughed at he remark, also going on to Minecraft, the two playing with eachother until midnight, "okay, 5 hours down the drain for that. I don't know how I feel-" "It was amazing and you know it, dude." Daniel said, making Corbyn nod, "Just a lil- yeah."

Daniel yawned, laying down, rubbing his eyes, for they hurt from playing on his phone for 5 hours. "I'm hungry. So, I don't know about you, Imma rummage through your kitchen and I'll be back." Daniel Stated, nearing the door, "wait! Bring me something." Corbyn said, making Daniel nod.

A little while after Daniel made his way back with a bag of chips in his hand, two water bottles, a popsicle, and a sandwich. "That's for you-" Daniel spoke, handing the blonde the chips and water. "Thank you, you kind soul."
The two boys munched out on the food they had, suggesting things they wanna do shortly after.

"We should like dance." Corbyn said, putting a playlist of songs that were his ultimate favorite. "Okay, sure." Was all Daniel said, standing up throwing his trash away, bobbing his head as a song came on. The two boys ruthlessly danced, next to each other, laughing at how ridiculous they looked.

Then, 'perfect' by Ed Sheeran himself started playing, making Corbyn and Daniel stop dancing like animals, and stand there like two embarrassed idiots. Corbyn nervously scratched at his arm, as Daniel stood there, humming a little to ease the awkwardness. "Wanna, dance?" Corbyn finally managed to question the boy next to him, waiting for an answer.

"Yeah, uhm, sure." Daniel paused, coming closer to the blonde who, wrapped his arms around Daniel waist. Daniel wrapping his arms around the blondes neck, the two swaying to the music, enjoying eachothers presence.
The more the awkward tension left, the more the both felt calm and relieved.

"So, this might sound gay-" Daniel started, but was interrupted by soft lips on his, and it was definitely a new feeling, that he liked, "okay so still gonna be hella gay," Daniel started again after the kiss they both shared, "but I like love you."

Corbyn couldn't help but laugh at the silver headed boy in front of him, "You're an absolute idiot. But, I like love you too." They shared a final good kiss before un wrapping their arms from eachother, as the song ended.

It now neared, 2 a.m. as both boys, flustered, smiling, and tired, layed on the blondes bed, "well, goodnight Daniel, I love you." Corbyn decided to say, as he looked at the boy who was cuddled into his side. "Hmm, gay." Daniel mustered out, kissing the blondes hand.

《《《《》》》》

Might be my faVoRiTE one. Oh Lord I say that a lot. But it might actually be like-no I take that back the next one is my faVoRiTe. Lol!

Hope you enjoyed and how was your day?
I wanna be more interactive with you guys.

I like LOVE you guys.
Ahahahah, I'm so gay✋💕