43.

Summary:The Suzerain

A/N:I was watching a movie about it so

《《《《》》》》

"Are you sure this is a good Idea?" Corbyn quietly asked the blue-eyed boy, who was reading about the urban Legend.

"Yes," Daniel turned off his phone,"we want the Suzerain's loyalty and trust. Also, his cool big palace, and to keep our Families safe. Do you want him to kill your parents and little brother?" Daniel retorted, Corbyn shaking his head no.

"Exactly. So we need to do this." Daniel said. "Right, for our Families safety." Corbyn told himself.

《Later that Day》

Corbyn and Daniel made their way to the victim's house. Emilio. They had to do it, he didn't believe in the Suzerain.

"Hey guys," Emilio made his way to the two nervous and anxious boys,"I can't wait to play!" He cheered.

"Yea! We can play hide-n-seek." Daniel responded, Corbyn agreeing. "Alright. Fun!" Emilio said, walking ahead of Daniel and Corbyn.

"D-Daniel. I don't think we should do this. I mean, wouldn't his parents be sad?" Corbyn whispered.

"Well, yeah. But-the Suzerain." Daniel whined. Corbyn sighed,"Fine. For the Suzerain.

《IN THE MIDDLE OF THE WOODS》

"Ok, I'll be...the knight." Daniel said, putting the plastic chestplate on. "I'll be the Dragon." Corbyn said, putting fake wings and tail on. "I'll be the Prince." Emilio spoke, putting a crown on his head.

"Ok, I'll seek, and you two hide." Corbyn told the two boys, turning to the tree. "1...2...3..." Daniel and Emilio made their way away from Corbyn, and to this random spot in the woods.

"Woah, look." Emilio stopped running, and stared looking at these tiny tadpoles in water, "yea." Daniel said, turning around, watching Corbyn run to them.

As Corbyn reached them, Dnaiel have him scissors. Yet, Corbyn immediately gave them back to Daniel, "I don't wanna do it. You do it!"

"What! I don't wanna do it. You do it, go crazy." Daniel urged, handing the scissors back to the faux blonde. Corbyn slwoly made his way to Emilio, who had his back facing them. "I need your permission." Corbyn told Daniel.

"Corbyn. Do it, go crazy. Go wild." After Dbaiel said that, Corbyn grabbed Emilio's shoulder, turned him to face him, and stabbed his stomach. Making Emilio shreik, and Daniel turn to not face them.

"What are you doing?!" Emilio yelled, as he started crying. Corbyn stabbed him again, "stop! That hurts!" Emilio yelled again.

Corbyn stabbed him again. Daniel turned to face the two boys, and started crying. "Ok, Corbyn stop. We need to get him help. We shouldn't have done this." Daniel sobbed, helping Emilio get away from Corbyn.

Corbyn somewhat snapped back to reality, moving his hair, leaving red streaks down his face. "We need to leave." Was all Corbyn said, before running away, making Daniel follow him. Leaving Emilio bleeding and crying.

"Oh my gosh- we just did that!" Daniel shrieked, "I know. We need to leave though." Corbyn spoke, grabbing Daniel's hand, leading him the opposite way from their houses.

"C-Corbyn? Where are we going?" "Somewhere." "I wanna go home..Corbyn take me home." Daniel said, crying a bit.

"We can't go home just yet, we have to clean ourselves up." Corbyn shushed the brunette by hugging him, "everything's gonna be fine. I promise."

《After everything turned out bad》

"Well, not everything went well. The good news is that Emilio is ok, and he forgives us." Corbyn said to Daniel, who was across from Corbyn, in his own room.

"Yeah, that's good. I just wish the Suzerain didn't pick us to do the job. Maybe we could have been at my house watching James Charles are something." Daniel said, shrugging.

"Or cuddling." Corbyn added, making Daniel nod.
"But Emilio's ok, and that's all we wanted." Daniel responded, making Corbyn nod.

"Yeah. Even if we are stuck at this detention center." Corbyn spoke

"Yea." Daniel answered.

The Suzerain is just an urban legend, that got to these two boys' head.

《《《《》》》》

Ok. This was based off a movie I watched, which was based off real event that happened. If you didn't get this oneshot, I recommend you watching 'Terror in the woods' or just look up the Suzerain.

♡STAY GOLD♡

~~Scared Camper