76.

Summary: don't do that
PT.2 of 75 cuz my dumbass published without finishing-

<<<<>>>>

Daniel made one of those hearts again. Corbyn looked at it, and pushed it away, mumbling. "What'd you say?" Daniel asked, "I said don't do that." Daniel raised one of his eyebrows. "Don't do what?"

"That," Corbyn pointed at the origami heart, "You don't get to ignore me, then act as if everything's fine. And then act like my boyfriend." Corbyn snapped, and went back to working.

"Corby-" "no! You want to talk to me, only talk to me about work. Ok?" Daniel, was awestruck. "We're talking later." Was all Daniel said before giving Corbyn back the heart, and going back to his seat.

Corbyn looked at it, and let out a shaky breath. He did it, he finally told Daniel off. And he didn't know if he was proud of himself, or ashamed.

#skip to lunch#

Corbyn got his food and sat down next to a girl, her name was Melanie. Corbyn didn't know her well, but she was always there for him. "Corbyn...you ok? I know something is bothering you." She quietly whispered, not wanting to gain attention.

"Is it that noticeable?" Corbyn asked, blinking the tears away. (Low-key crying now, not because it's sad, but I can relate) Melanie rubbed his arm, and sadly nodded.

"I yelled, well whispered yelled at Daniel. Telling him he was not being a good boy friend. Well that's what it sounded like. Now, I feel bad. See what I mean? I feel bad! Like- why." Corbyn mentally hit hismelf with a vase.

"Corbyn. Just talk to him. Relationship needs communication." Melanie spoke, "mels? How come you aren't in a relationship?" Melanie laughed, then went serious. "Couches don't play."

#free time#

The time corbyn secretly envied that day. Because, here he was trying to explain why he said what he said. He knew what to say, just didn't know how to say it.

"Dani. You want the truth, ok. The truth is...it hurts. Ok, it hurts that you ignore me all day until 5th hour. Then when it is 5th hour, all you want from me is food. I really wish you were like Jack. Ok, Jack goes to Zach and asks him how his day was, and takes him to all these cute little diners, and gives him his hoodie when it's cold, even if Zach already has a jacket. I want to be able to hold your hand without you letting go to hang out with all your friends. I want you to ask me how my day was..." Corbyn's voice trailed off as he turned away from the brunette, and let out a sob.

"I want you to be there for me, just like I am for you." With that Corbyn walked away, he was tired. Tired of being put down by someone he loves.

Yet, he didn't make it far, before he was in a bone-crushing hug from the brunette. "I'm so sorry, Corbs." When he let go of the blonde, he wiped the tears off his cheeks, before continuing.

"I'm so sorry I made you feel like you were the only one trying to make us work, and for making you have to hide how you feel. I'm sorry that I always leave you to be with my friends, and that I don't ask you how your day was. Or take you out to fancy cute little restraunts I thought you wouldn't like it. I'm sorry I was to much of a chicken to ask if you wanted to wear my hoodies, and never took the time to ask about you. When all we did was talk about me, and I'm sorry for not showing you that I really do love you," Daniel paused to catch his breath, "and I'm sorry for not taking care of you like I'm supposed to."

Corbyn felt touched. That Daniel actually did think of some things, instead of food all the time.

"Next time you have a problem. Tell me, don't let me get away with, babe. We're in this together. I wouldn't want anything else." Daniel softly said, wiping the tears still falling off the blondes cheek.

Corbyn nodded, "ok." Daniel smiled, and kissed Corbyn's forehead. Almost getting caught by a teacher, but didn't. "Ok. Good, I'm glad we're on the same page now. Soo, I was wondering, if you wanted to get ice cream after school?" Daniel asked.

"I can't I have to be home," Corby replied, seeing Daniel's grin falter,"but who am I to pass ice cream? Of course I'll go." Daniel roleld his eyes, and smiled.

The bell rung, and then corbyn hugged Daniel before walking to the building, hearing Daniel chuckle lightly,

"You little dork."

<<<<>>>>

YIKES. Finished. I'm sorry I've been MIA, I'll try updating again.

*STAY GOLD*