55.

Summary:Still don't know

Part 2 of 54.

《《《《》》》》

"Corbyn...do you wanna hang out?" Daniel asked, walking into Corbyn's room. Corbyn just payed down. "No," Daniel gasped.

"I thought I was too boring for you." Corbyn Said, Rolling his eyes. Daniel layer down next to him.

"I was only joking. You are the only one who makes me not bored." Daniel explained, "so do you wanna hang out?" Daniel asked again.

"Nah, I just wanna lay down. Maybe another time." Corbyn yawned, turning to the right, and layer on his stomach. Daniel sighed.

"Fine. Then I'll just lay with you," he got up and layed where Corbyn moves himself, a few minutes ago. "Fine, only because you'll never stop bugging." Corbyn mumbled, closing his eyes once again.

"You're not Wrong." Daniel cuddled next to Corbyn, hear radiating off the blonde, which made Daniel smile.

Then sleep washed over the both of them.

●■《》■●

Corbyn rubbed his eyes, before laying his arm back around Daniel's waist. He then heard two little silent squeals, making him question why or who that was. But didn't want to his eyes either, so he kept them closed.

Corbyn then heard Daniel whimper, and scoot closer the Corbyn, if that was even possible, making the two people who squeled, squeal again.

Corbyn opened his eyes to see who the fuck was watching him sleep. Oh, he thought. Zach and Jack. "What do you wan-"
But was interrupted.

"So y'all gonna fuck or-" Zach moved his hands up and down. Corbyn gasped, "I'm a child of god, I would never. Now leave!" Corbyn threw a pillow at the two, making them run off.

"That's rude..." a sleepy voice mumbled, making Corbyn 'coo'.
"Morning sleepy head." Daniel yawned, and stretched.

"That was a good nap." Corbyn agreed with him, before wrapping his arms around the brunette once more. "You're really cuddly. Like a tiny koala." Corbyn spoke, cuddling into Daniel's neck.

"Wanna be my koala?" Corbyn asked Daniel, who laughed. "Yea. Sure, I'll be your Koala."

The two shared a quick peck in the cheek. Before sleeping again..

《《《《》》》》

Eh. Good enough. I honestly had no idea on how to make a part 2 on this but I did, and I didn't like it but- Dorbyn.

And both my ribs hurt. My sides hurt💀 kill me now.

STAY GOLD♡

~~Confused Camper