119.

Summary: I wish you were gay~

<<<<>>>>

Baby I don't feel so good six words you never understood. I'll never let you go, Five words you never say. (Aww)

Daniel knew from the moment he started having feelings for corbyn it was an end for him. Because corbyn was corbyn and he didn't like Daniel.

I laugh along like nothing's wrong, four days has never felt so long. If three's a crowd and two is us, one slipped away.

There Jonah, Jack, Corbyn, Zach, and Daniel sat making jokes with each other. Daniel laughing along even though he wasn't following with what they were talking about, since the blonde was on his mind.

Without noticing it was just him and Corbyn, but corbyn got up to leave when he knew there was no conversation starting.

I just wanna make you feel okay, but all you do is look the other way. I can't tell you how much I wish I didn't wanna stay. I just kinda wish you were gay.

"I was just making sure you're okay! Christina was being rude-" "and I said I don't need you to ask if I'm okay, you're not my mom, Daniella!" With that corbyn walked the opposite direction of Daniel.

Is there a reason we're not through? Is there a twelve step just for you? Our conversation were in blue, eleven haze. Ten fingers tearing out my hair, nine time's you never made it fair. I ate alone at seven you were six minutes away.

Daniel sat at his desk, hands tangled in his hair, as he thought. 'why is corbyn being a dick all of a sudden' it wasn't fair to Daniel. To make things worse later that night Daniel had invited corbyn over so they can finish their project and he didn't show up, so he had finished it himself.

The disappointing part was that the blonde lived a Street down.

How my supposed to make you feel okay? When all you do is walk the other way? I can't tell you how much I wish I didn't wanna stay. I just kinda wish you were gay.

If the tables weren't turned before, they were now. Because corbyn had been asking Daniel if he was okay, and Daniel would be the one to walk away. He wanted to waste Corbyn's time like he had did his.

To spare my pride, to give you lack of interest in explanation. Don't say I'm not your type, just say that I'm not your preferred sexual orientation...

A month later, Daniel had asked corbyn if he wanted to to see a movie with him, and when corbyn asked if it was a date, and Daniel had slipped and said yes. He proceeded to lightly let Daniel down with a simple "you're not my type"

I'm so selfish, but you make me feel helpless, yeah. I can't spare another day, spare another day.

So Daniel had simply given up, feeling helpless and in love with someone who didn't like him. Making the blue eye boy wish the blonde had liked him and felt the same way he does.

I just wanna make you feel okay. But all you do is look the other way.. I can't tell you how much I wish I didn't wanna stay, I just kinda wish you were gay.

"I just kinda wish you were gay~" Daniel sang, as his friend group, along with other people applauded him. Corbyn clapping, soon stopping as he suddenly figured the song was meant to target him, and it made him question himself.

"Am I....gAy?"

<<<<>>>>

Hahah Corbyn's question to himself at then end was supposed to be a joke.

Give me another song to make a song fic

Pls, thx xoxo muah ttyl
Someone tell me to stfu, eYE-

And btw get your holy water ready for next chapter cause-👀