132.

Summary:hospital

<<<<>>>>

Daniel felt betrayed. He couldn't believe his family, the people that said they loved him sent him away to a mental hospital. He remembered the day so vividly, begging them to not take him, that he'll change:

"Please! Please I don't want to go! Look!," Daniel started, smiling as genuine as he can, "I'm happy! I'm not depressed!" He yelled desperately. His mother took his hands into hers, "honey I know you don't like the idea, but it's for the best. I don't want you hurting yourself to the point I won't get to see my baby anymore," she spoke, referring him as baby.

Daniel yanked his hands out of hers, "I hate you," He seethed. "I hate you! I hate you!" He repeated, Anna, Tyler, and Christian running down the stairs to see what was happening. "Go back upstairs guys-" his mother has tried telling them, but only got interrupted. "Why? So they can't see how willing you are to leave me
at a mental hospital, because I'm just to much for you!? Huh!" Daniel shouted.

"You better be ready by 6:30 am" Keri said, walking up to her room, leaving her four kids in the silence. "Don't turn into a fuck up guys, or she'll do the same to you, and over my dead body will she ever do that," Daniel grumbled letting out a sigh, "I love you guys please don't forget about me." He muttered giving each sibling a hug and kiss before making his way to his room. "That was..." " a tad bit frightening," "yeah."

🗝🗝

"Mom please!" Daniel begged, 5:00 am in the morning, the seavey household up and ready to take Daniel to where he was needing to be. "I take back everything I said, I don't hate you, just please don't make me go!" He desperately yelled, following his mom around the house, begging for redemption.

Tyler, Anna, and Christian watched with heavy hearts. The didn't like to see their brother begging to not be taken somewhere away from his family, but their mom have been right, this could be the best for him. "Daniel James enough! You are going and that's final!" Keri screeched, making Daniel glare at her before tears started falling from his piercing blue eyes, "Okay..."

He muffled his sobs, shaking as he fell to his knees, not bothering to see whether or not his mom was watching. He was sad, scared, defeated, ashamed his siblings had to see him like this. Every depressing feeling you could feel was how he felt at the moment. "Honey..." Keri sighed, as she pulled her son's body weight on her, caressing his cheek. "I'm so scared mom! I'm so scared!" He sobbed into his moms arms.

Tyler, Anna, and Christian not being able to contain it much longer, joined the hug also scared for their brother. "It's for the best. To let you see the best again." Keri shakily said, watching her son slowly regain himself, walking towards the door, "we should probably go now" he had said so delicate it made his mother almost regret her decisions of the mental hospital. But with the strength they had, they made their way to the hospital.

🗝🗝

"Corbyn besson you are having a new roommate, please make sure your room is presentable." Corbyn looked around his somewhat dirty room, papers scattered all over the ground. He shrugged, 'I think it looks presentable'', Jonah, Corbyn's guard sighed, "Corbyn just pick up the papers." So he did.

"Hey Jonah? Do you know who it is?"  Corbyn has asked, the question bothering him for a few minutes as he cleaned. "His name is Daniel, and he's like you, which is good since your last roomie ended up beating you for being annoying." Jonah referred, "please Jack was rude, he wanted to switch anyways." He grumbled, "I'm not annoying am I?" The blonde quietly asked, making Jonah shake his head.