73.

Summary:a whole day without you...

<<<<>>>>

Corbyn walked to his blue-eyed boyfriend's house. He had a challenge for him.
It wasn't a good one, but he didn't have another idea for what was happening.

The blonde rang the doorbell, hearing Daniel's voice from inside. His heart clenched, this was gonna be harder than he thought.

"Hey, babe." Daniel said, as he took a bite out of his bread, kissing Corbyn's cheek. "Hey, baby." Daniel made space for Corbyn to walk in, which he gladly did.

"I got a challenge for you, Dani." Daniel nodded, as in letting the blonde know to keep talking. "The challenge is to see if you can go a whole day with-without me, ok?"

Daniel nodded, "ok Corbs. This is gonna be easy! I mean, I love you and all, but I can do it." Daniel said, making Corbyn laugh.

"I know you can baby. I know you can," corbyn snaked his arms around the brunette's waist, "so..before the challenge starts wanna go out for the day?" Daniel nodded, "how could I ever say no to such an amazing idea!"

-skip to end of day-

Corbyn dropped Daniel off at his house. "See you after tomorrow, Corbyn. I love you" Daniel said, kissing Corbyn's lips, before leaving to his front door. Waving bye as he disappeared in the house.

Corbyn sighed. "See you...not after tomorrow." With that Corbyn drove away from his boyfriend's house, and to the hospital.

"Alright, corbyn, are you ready?" The nurse said, as she directed the blonde to his hospital room. "Yea, I think so." He replied.

-- -- --

It was now the day after Daniel had to ignore his blonde boyfriend. When he finished the challenge, he couldn't help but make his way to the blonde's house.

He knocked on the door, waiting for a reply. Ashley opened the door, tears falling down her face. She didn't say anything but, gave Daniel Corbyn's favorite sweater, and a note. All she said was, "read that wehen you get home." And closed the door.

Daniel was confused, he didn't understand. But, he obliged and went home, eager to read the letter.

He got home, and went straight to his room. Putting on the Corbyn's sweater, and opened the letter.
What he read, made him teary-eyed, before he really started sobbing.

He couldn't believe what it said. He didn't want to believe it, but it was there. And, it was true.

The letter said:
You lasted a day without me. Can you do it everyday for me? I love you my Dani-bug

-Corbean <3

<<<<>>>>

Shit. I really hate myself for this. But, I was in a sad mood so, you all suffer with me :')
Love you