03.

Summary: Gee, I don't know

《《《《《《》》》》》》

"Hello, I'm Corbyn." The 19 year old said, trying to start a conversation with some random person on a bench.

"Uh, oh hi. I'm Daniel." The stranger, known as Daniel, replied. "So how old are you?" Corbyn asked. "19. You?" "19." "Cool."

"Yea.." corbyn drifted into deep thought, leaving it a peaceful silence. "So, whats your favorite color?" Corbyn questioned, not liking quiet, because that's when he thinks, and his thinking is dangerous.

"My favorite color is black." Daniel mumbled, looking at Corbyn. "Why black? Out of every single color, you choose the darkest one?" Corbyn was surprised.

"Well, black remimds me of my soul. But in other cases, all color has left me. I just don't like them, they are to....colorful. to bright, to happy." Daniel said, shrugging.

"Aren't you happy? I mean there are many reasons to be happy. Like friends? Family? Girlfriend? I mean the list is endless." Corbyn explained, straight out not understanding.

"Well, you can't be happy if you don't have a family, or friends. Heck, I don't even have a girlfriend, and I  dont want one anytime soon." Daniel tried explaining.

"What do you mean you don't have a family?" Corbyn was now interested in this stranger, this person he knew for a few minutes, made him want to know more.

"Well, you see I'm not straight. My family didn't accept me in the family. They left me to suffer, and I don't know, I don't see them as my family. Therefore, I don't have or need a family. Friends? Well, fuck fake friends am I right?" Daniel finished, looking at Corbyn, who had a few tears in his eyes.

"That's sad Dani." Corbyn now felt bad for this person, "So where do you live?" "Hah. I live no where, I walk and walk anywhere and everywhere." Daniel responded.

"Oh I know! Live with me!" Corbyn cheered, looking at Daniel with hope in his eyes. "No." Corbyn's face immediately dropped. "What, why not?"

"Because, the closer I get to you. Well, the more I'm, heh, falling for you." Daniel said, straight forward, making Corbyn blush. Then Corbyn had an amazing idea, well to him it was an amazing idea.

"Well then-" corbyn shrugged, and kissed Daniel, "-now can you live with me?" Corbyn asked, once more.

"Yes."

《《《《《》》》》》

Ah well then, this one is low-key my favorite

♡STAY GOLD♡

~~All-Time Loser