115.

Summary: dare

<<<<>>>>

Corbyn hadn't meant for the dare to go that far. It wasn't supposed to go that far, but he knew from the moment Eben opened his mouth, it was all bad.

"Dude you ever tell Daniel he's a dare? Cause This Dare is getting kinda boring." Was all eben needed to say, seeing the familiar silver headed boy look at him scoffing, before running away.

Eben stood there, realizing what had just happened, getting shoved by the blonde who only muttered two words, "move Eben" as Corbyn chased after Daniel. For everyone who watched, were silently disgusted at what had just been revealed.

A popular boy used an innocent boy's love for a dare.

"Daniel please!" Corbyn yelled as he banged on the bathroom stall door, Daniel being behind it. "No! Why would you care? I'm just a stupid dare anyways. You would have just gone up and left anyways." Daniel choked out.

"Right?" Daniel asked, "that's exactly what you-you popular people do. You guys are afraid of commitment." Daniel spat, "or maybe you guys just can't be with a person since everyone wants you." He spoke, exaggerating 'everyone'

Corbyn sighed,  "Daniel. Please. I would have told you, but I didn't want to hurt your feelings. I really do care about you. And I wasn't thinking when the stupid dare was created, and I shouldn't have gone through with it. I'm an idiot-"

A scoff fell from Daniel's mouth. "An idiot, a player, a dick, hypocrite, rude-" corbyn groaned. "I get it, I'm not perfect. And yes, okay fine, I'm a dick, and a possible hypocrite, but I am no player."

Daniel opened the stall door. "No player? So what do you call you using me as a dare, hmm?" He crossed his arms, waiting for a reply. Corbyn opened and closed his mouth.

"Okay, that was me being an idiot. I've never played with someone's feelings. Hell, I've only been with one person and that was 3 fucking years ago. Daniel, I'm fucking sorry for what I did to you okay?"

Corbyn just so desperately wanted Daniel to forgive him. While Daniel just wanted to be alone and away from the blonde in front of him.

"Okay, fine. But, I don't ever want you talking to me again. Ever." Daniel spoke, and if you were there, you could practically hear Corbyn's heart breaking into pieces, when he knew it shouldn't have.

"Wait-Daniel please. Can't we work something out?" Corbyn asked, holding the silver headed boys shoulder, to prevent him from leaving."we did. I don't want to talk to you again. Especially after what you did. Understood?"

"Dani-" "understood?" Daniel demand, "o-okay" corbyn barely let out, blinking his eyes as tears filled them. Just like that, Daniel walked out the bathroom and out Corbyn's life.

Corbyn wanted to stop him, so badly. But he knew, when Daniel wanted something his way, he was gonna get it. Whether anyone liked it or not, cause no one was gonna stop him, and Corbyn was no exception.

<<<<>>>>

OooooooooOOooOo, Dani ö
Ahaheheh