118.

Summary:pls don't cry

<<<<>>>>

It seemed as though nothing was gonna get better. Corbyn barely being able to breathe on his own now. It hurt, seeing the blonde having to keep a mask on his beautiful face in the hospital room, Daniel would say.

"Corbyn, you deserve nothing but the world and endless happiness." And Corbyn would weakly smile, "I am happy."

Before they knew it corbyn was getting worse, and no one knew how to comfort the silver headed boy, as he broke down at the shared house, breaking anything he could lay his hands on.

When Jonah had asked why he thought breaking things were going to help, Daniel simply responded, "I needed something else to be broken like I am." All Jonah could do was give the younger one a hug, because Jonah knew he would be doing the same if it was Jack in Corbyn's place. (Yes janah🙏I stan)

Daniel looked at all the cards, balloons, stuffed animals, and flowers, heart aching. Get well soon they all wrote, and there would be times where Daniel would find himself reading them to the blonde who curiously wanted to know what they had written in them.

"Zach's such a sweetheart. I think his card had so much emotion, I'm gonna miss that little goon." Corbyn said softly, with a smile plastered on his face. Daniel's head snapped in Corbyn's direction, "what do you mean miss him? He's not going anywhere, and-and neither are you. You're gonna be better..."

Corbyn looked up at his blue eyed boyfriend, "Dani, you heard what the doctors said I'm gon-"
"Nothing. You're gonna nothing. You'll be better, you-you have to get better." With that Daniel had stopped reading the cards.

"Corbyn please, just one day without talking about you dying?" Daniel had asked, making Corbyn sigh. "Daniel, I know it's hard, but it's the truth"

"We're so sorry Daniel..." Was all Daniel's mind could process as he walked into Corbyn's room the next day, with flowers in his hand. "No-" Daniel let out, running to the side of Corbyn's bed, seeing him lay there, paler than before, with no movement.

"No, corbyn please." Daniel desperately held the blondes hand, holding his face as he cried. "We'll give you a moment..." Was all the doctors said before closing the door to the room. "We were supposed to live to be old Corbs. Have a nice house with wonderful children. Corbyn-" Daniel stopped as a sob replaced his words.

He got up from the floor, looking at all the get well stuff people brought, and started throwing them on the floor. "He was supposed to get better. He was supposed to, but he didn't! He died! He fucking died!" Daniel yelled angrily.

Jonah walked into the room, running to Daniel as the silver headed boy kept throwing the bears. "He died Jonah! He died! He wasn't supposed to die!" Daniel sobbed, falling to the ground, Jonah immediately placing his arms around him.

"Corbyn was a great friend. He was always there to help me with my school work and keep me on schedule, he was and always will be our crazy, funny, braniac. I love you Corbyn, may you rest in peace." Zach softly spoke, kissing three fingers before placing them on the blondes casket.

"Corbyn was an amazing person. He could make you smile with anything he did. He helped me be the person I needed to be, he was always there for me no matter what. I don't think I could ever thank him enough. Rest in peace Corbone. Love you man." Jonah said, kissing the casket, before Jack went up.

"Corbyn will always be my inspiration. He always showed me things I never knew, and his random facts always kept me thinking. No one can replace the loving boy he was. He loved everyone. He used to let me talk to him when I felt overwhelmed. He was always my shoulder to cry on. Corbyn, I love you man, and I hope you're singing in the angels choir." Jack stepped down to the casket, kissing it as well. Then it was Daniel's turn to talk.

"Corbyn, was my everything. He was a special person to me. His quirky, nerdy, funny, lovable personality made you fall even more in love than you were before. He was always the first person I saw in the morning and the last person I saw at night. He always kept a smile on his face. He was always humble and caring.
He always told me not to cry because of him. Not to buy him expensive things. I always told him he was worth every tear, worth every penny, worth everything I had to offer. Worth more than what he had. Deserved more than what he had." Daniel stopped talking, as he hid his face in his hands as tears fell from his eyes.

"I love and always will love the Corbyn Matthew Besson that was brought into my life, to make it better. He's irreplaceable. The angel that was in the shape of my love needed to go back home." Daniel turned around, away from the people who watched him speak, as he sobbed. "May my Corbs rest in peace." He walked to the casket, letting out a shaky breath.

"I love you my sweetheart. I'll seen you soon." The silver headed boy kissed the cakset before sitting back down.

"I'll see you soon, my Dani bug."

<<<<>>>

WELL LOOK AT THAT

Idk if I was telling myself not to cry or if that was gonna be the actual summary but yeEt