10.

Summary: Daniel takes his smol bean shopping

Warning: Just a mean ass teenage girl.

《《《《《》》》》》

"Dani?" Corbyn said, walking up to Daniel, who was eating a sandwhich. Because sandwiches are life.

"Yes my love?" Daniel asked, turning to look at Corbyn who had his sweatshirt on. He smiled at the cuteness.

"Can we go shopping?" Corbyn quietly asked, putting his hand up to his mouth, nervously biting his fingernails. (Damn habits)

"Of course, anything for you." Daniel calmy said, booping his boyfriend's nose, which made Corbyn giggle. "Yay!" Corbyn cheered, going upstairs to get ready.

☾At mall☽

They went to the mall, obviously to get some CLOTHES, and some food at the food court.

Anyways, Corbyn got a few clothes from there, same as Daniel. Then, Corbyn wanted different clothes, cheaper clothes, cuz like Daniel spoils the shit out of Corbyn.

So Daniel took him to Macy's, cuz why not. As they were looking for clothes, Corbyn found some clothes that he liked but then got bored with the design. Corbyn just decided to stick with the clothes they got from the mall.

As they were walking back to the front, Corbyn found this light pink sweatshirt, and he absolutely loved it. "Dani.." Corbyn squealed, making Daniel's heart skip a beat.

"Yes, love?" Daniel turned behind him to face Corbyn, who had the sweatshirt in his hands. "Can I get this?" Corbyn asked, pointing to the sweatshirt.

"Of cour-" "That's weird. That's for girls." A obnoxious voice was heard, with a few other little giggles. "Ok, and your point is?" Daniel sassily asked.

"My point is that he shouldn't have it, it's to girly." The girl said once again, making Corbyn put the sweatshirt back, and walk away. "Oh listen here you little girl, he can get whatever he wants, I am his boyfriend. Yea, boyfriend, and I say he can. Plus, why does it matter to you, oh wait, it shouldn't, so mimd your own damn business, and we'll be co-" Daniel almost finished ranting, until Corbyn grabbed him.

"Hey! Let me finish telling her to mind her business." Daniel said, while Corbyn shook his head no.
"Dani, it's ok. Lets just go." Corbyn replied quieter than before, "Fine, lets go- wait where's the sweatshirt?"

"I put it back." "Why? I thought you wanted it?" "Well, yea but sh-" "ha yea ok well forget her," Daniel grabbed the sweatshirt. "We are getting it, because I don't care what This little girl, "Daniel pointed to the girl," says. Have a nice day." Daniel said to the girl, before walking with his embarrassed boyfriend.

"Thanks." Corbyn said, after they got the sweatshirt. "What for?" Daniel questioned, "for getting me the sweatshirt." Corbyn replied. "Like I said before, anything for you my love." Daniel kissed his cheek.

"But," Corbyn started. "But what?" "But you didn't have to yell at the girl." Corbyn said, "look, I technically didn't yell at her, I just sounded like her parents when they realize they raised a lit-" "That's enough Dani. I get it." Corbyn chuckled.

"Sorry." Daniel sheepishly said. "It's ok. Maybe that's why I love you so much." Corbyn said, looking out the window.

"Oh, my love, I love you way more." Daniel responded, ruffling Corbyn's hair.

"Impossible."

"Pretty Possible."

《《《《《《》》》》》

Well, ok then. I went a littel overboard with the arguing between Daniel and the girl.

♡STAY GOLD♡

~~All-Time Loser