65.

Summary:First

《《《《》》》》

Daniel made his way down the cafe that was down the street from his house. He got in line and ordered whatever he ordered. As he sat down in a booth, a blonde boy came in and ordered.

There was obviously something intriguing about the blonde, for Daniel to stare at him. Daniel couldn't seem to tear his eyes off him. The blonde turned around and made eye contact with the brunette, before Daniel looking away.

"Blueberry muffin and coffee for Corbyn!" The barista called, and the blonde went up.

Daniel didn't know if he was sad because he ordered first and Corbyn got his first, or sad because the blonde was leaving.

He decided to let go of the whole ordering first thing, and settled on being sad as the blonde left. As Corbyn was leaving, he dropped something, unaware of dropping anything, kept walking.

Daniel being a good person, rushed to pick up whatever the blonde dropped and followed him out the door. "Excuse me, you dropped your keys." Daniel said, as he gotthe blondes attention.

"Oh, that would have been bad. Thank you." Corbyn said, taking the keys. "Yea, no problem." Daniel replied, acting as if that was the only thing he was capable of saying.

"So what's your name?" The blonde asked the brunette. "Daniel. Daniel Seavey, yours?" "Corbyn Besson."

Nice name for a good looking guy. Daniel thought. "Yea, your names not bad either." Corbyn said, laughing as Daniel turned red. "I said that out loud. Sorry." Daniel couldn't believe it.

"You're fine," Corbyn got quiet, "we should hang out sometime." Daniel nodded. "Yea I'm down for that."

^PRESENT TIME^

"That's how I met your father." Daniel said to his son and daughter. "Daddy, did you really not get your order before Papa?" Jordan, their daughter asked.

"Yes, that was true. I was mad about that. But then again, it was your papa, so it was an exception. Plus, I met your papa first."

Corbyn suddenly can out of the kitchen with a sandwich. "Now, now. Don't listen to him. Papa here met your daddy first." Daniel objected, "Not true."

"I asked for your name, technically I met you first." Corbyn said, Daniel nodding his head no. "Well who met who first?" Cameron, their son interjected.

"Ok, if I didn't give you your keys, we would have never met, and you would have never got home. So in this case, I met you first. I laid my eyes on you first." Daniel explained.

"Fine, fine. Daniel have it your way." Corbyn laughed, pecking Daniel's cheek, before going back to the kitchen to finish his sandwich.

"See that's why you listen to your daddy, and not papa. He's crazy."

"I heard that!"

《《《《》》》》

Oof don't ask what that was supposed to be

♡STAY GOLD♡

~~MM