82.

Summary:At this point I just feel bad for not updating

《《《《》》》》

Daniel looked at himself through his mirror. He was suddenly saddened.
'Why did I have to bleach my hair?' He asked himself, now understanding why his fans hated the new hair.

It looked too blonde. He recalled the day he showed the boys his hair. They were surprised, and wanted him to go back to being brunette. They weren't trying to be mean, just letting Daniel know.

Then, Daniel saw all the tweets rolling in on how limelights were leaving his lane, for the others. As much as Daniel wanted to tell himself it shouldn't bother him, it bothered him.

He thought it looked good. Now, he was simply hating how he looked.

He sighed, before putting a beanie on, then headed downstairs to chill with the boys. As he walked down, Jack threw a football at him, which he caught and threw back.

He fixed the beanie on his head, and sat down in the couch next to Corbyn. "Sah dude" was all Corbyn said. "Sup." Daniel replied, going through his Twitter.

@ARTSYS3AV3Y:I honestly love his hair so-
Comment|retweet|like
|
|
@seaveydaniel:Thanks I appreciate it!

@wdw•besson:Daniel needs to switch his hair back like-
|
|
@seaveydaniel:I thought I looked good :(

Daniel out his phone away. "Guys," Daniel started, gaining the 4 other boys attention.
Once he knew he had their attention, he spoke again.

"Is my hair that ugly?" They were all silent. "Of course not Dani." Jack said, "Yeah, it looks nice." Zach replied after.

"Yeah, I think it looks great." Corbyn said, "It looks fantastic, what makes you think otherwise?" Jonah asked. Daniel shrugged.

"Well, the fans. They said I should switch it back. It looks too blonde. I Don't know. I think imma change it back. Maybe the Daniel girls would come back." Daniel said, he was upset.

As stupid as it sounded. He was upset, upset that fans were leaving his lane. He loved the people in his lane, they always made him happy. Yes, the fans that weren't in his lane made him happy too, but the ones in his lane had a special place in his heart.

"Hey, don't change it. It looks great, Dani. It's okay if you lose a little bit of fans in your lane. It's not a big deal. They'll grow to love it. I'm sure of it." Jonah said, holding a sympathetic smile on his face.

Daniel returned one back weakly. "Yeah, yeah, you're right. They just need a little time." Dani cleared his throat, "Imma go back upstairs guys." Just like that, he was gone.

"Poor Dani." Zach sighed, everyone agreeing. "I'll go talk to him" Corbyn said, making his way to the newest blondes room. (I just realized how hard this is gonna be making these oneshots with two Blondies now lol)

"Dani, can I come in?" Corbyn asked, as he knocked on the door. "Yeah, you can come in!" He heard, before he opened the door.

Daniel layed there on his bed, watching Jessie Paege, for she was his favorite YouTuber. He had dried tears streaks down his face.

He wasn't the best at taking hate. "Hi, Corby." He said quietly, not taking his eyes off the screen, trying to keep his mind off of the hate on his hair.

"Hey, bubba." Corbyn smiled softly, running his hand through Daniel's blonde hair. As he was doing so, he saw Daniels lip quiver. "Don't cry my bub."

Yet, The blonde couldn't help but do so. He sat up, and started balling in his hands. So, Corbyn did what he did best, and hugged him, and said cute little nothings in his ear.

It worked, as Daniel stopped crying, and was now sniffling. "My Dani. Nothing's wrong with your hair okay? It looks amazing, you look amazing. You always will, brunette or blonde, you'll always look beautiful. okay?"

All Daniel did was nod. For some reason, he really did believe Corbyn. He believed that even if the rest didn't like his hair, he knew Corbyn did. All that mattered was that Corbyn loved it.

All that makes Daniel happy is that even if everyone hated it, he had his favorite Blondie supporting him.

That's all the mattered to him.

《《《《》》》》

So uhm yeah. Follow my Twitter @/ARTSYS3AV3Y you won't regret it. I swear-