71.

Summary:Fan

<<<<>>>>

"Oh my gosh, Jonah give me my phone, I need to post on my fan account!" Corbyn yelled at the older, who was scrolling through Corbyn's fan account.

"Corbyn, who's Daniel Say-vay?" Jonah asked, earning a gasp from the blonde. "It's pronounced Sea-Vey. Like a C and a V,"

"And that's like the most beautiful, important person in my life." Corbyn explained. "Woah woah woah. I thought I was that important person?" Jonah asked.

"You are, well were. But, Daniel." Corbyn shrugged expecting Jonah to get the memo. "Ok fine. Hey look, it says that Daniel guy liked your post." Jonah said, looking at Corbyn's notifications.

'SeaveyDaniel liked your post'

'corbynyuhbesson commented "Dani liked"'

'wdw.is.lifee commented "omg he liked!! Omg"'

'wyhdontwe like your post'

'seaveydaniel commented "what a cutie <3"'

Corbyn was absolutely awestruck. He couldn't believe it. Daniel James fricken Seavey liked his post and commented on it. That's like 1 in a million percent chance that happens.

"Jo! Oh my gosh, Jo! He liked and commented! That's so- ahh I can't believe it!" Corbyn fan-boyed. Schreeching, smiling, and just overall happy.

"Corbyn you gotta message." Jonah spoke, handing corbyn his phone, who acceptingly took it.

'seaveydaniel: hey'

"Oh.my.hannah.montana. that was- it's" corbyn was speechless. "Is it Daniel?" Jonah asked, getting up to look at the phone, "yes! It's him! Oh my-" even if Jonah didn't know exactly who Daniel was, he was still surprised for his blonde friend.

"Answer it numbnut!" Jonah yelled, taking corbyn out his trance. "Right."

'hey, Daniel. What's up?'

"Pretty casual, yeah?" Corbyn asked, Jonah nodded. Then, they waited for a response.

'seaveydaniel: the sky'

"Ugh, he even has jokes. Jonah he's perfect." Corbyn said, getting a 'yes he is' from the tall brunette.

'haha very funny'

Corbyn was whipped. Jonah was whipped. Everyone was whipped. "I'm here- I'm here. What'd miss?!" Jack yelled, Zach following behind.

"Guys he liked, commented, and is dming me...right now." Corbyn spoke, then Jack and zach started squealing. Yes, squealing.

'I know. So what's a cutie like you, posting pictures of me'

"I got this one! I'll do it!" Zach yelled, snatching Corbyn's phone.

'just letting everyone else know who's the cutie'

"Smooth brother." Corbyn said, giving Zach a high-five. "Wow, why can't you ever be that smooth when talking to me?" Jack asked, making Zach chuckle.

"Cause, you're not famous." Jack shook his head, slapping one of his hands on his thigh, "ok."

'thanks, but for real, you're the cutie'

"He's" "so" "sweet" "that was creepy." Jonah said, as the three boys finished the same sentence.

'Seaveyadaniel tagged you in a post'

"This is unbelievable. The caption! Read the caption!" Corbyn squealed, jumping up and down, as his friends read the caption. "This cutie right here @corbynbesson is so sweet and I imagine him as adorable blonde, he's perfect. Heart emoji, heart emoji" Zach finished reading it out loud.

"Damn, fuck, just get married." Jack swooned, "why can't some famous take interest in me?" He pouted. Zach gasped, "did you forget, that I sing around the world?" Jack rolled his eyes.

"Well, yea, but you're Zach. That's Daniel. Like Daddy Shawn, he can put me up." Jonah gasped, "woah woah, paws off my man. You got Zach!" "You got Evan!" Jonah gasped again, "it's eben!"

As they were bickering, corbyn and Zach just kept texting Daniel. Then, all of a sudden, Corbyn and Zach screamed, like little girls.

"What happened?!" Jack asked, as he stopped arguing. "While you guys were arguing.. corbyn got himself a date with Daniel." Zach squealed.

"DANIEL JAMES FUCKING SEAVEY ASKED ME ON A DATE!! ITS A DREAM COMING TRUE!" corbyn yelled, smiling.

"Wow, out of all people. Corbyn gets to be with his famous celebrity crush." Jonah moped.

"Guys, what about me and Eben. We tour too! There's no difference." Zach complained.

"Yea, Daniel, and Shawn are actually good looking." Jack said, "and eben, he's a cutie." Jonah added.

"Wow, I'm just gonna help Corbyn get clothes for that date." Zach mumbled, as he helped choose outfits for the blonde.

<<<<>>>>

Ok, cool. I've been procrastinating on like 5 one shots that I have on drafts. This was one of them...