139.

Summary:hospital pt.2

<<<<>>>>

"Dani did you hear? I'm getting released!" Corbyn exclaimed, sitting next to the silver headed boy who was writing something down. "I know! That's fantastic bean! I'm really proud at how far you've come" Daniel spoke, turning to face Corbyn instead of the desk.

"I don't think I could have done it without you Dani, I mean it." Corbyn spoke, laying his head on the younger shoulder. "I say otherwise but that's good to hear." Corbyn smiled, bringing Daniel to his bed, laying him down as well as himself.

"Are you okay Dani? You seem bummed?" Daniel nodded, laying his head on Corbyn's chest, rubbing his thumb among the fabric. "Yeah I'm okay. I'm just glad you get to leave this place ya'know. I hope you don't forget about me." Corbyn laughed, "none sense! I won't forget you! Dani, please don't think I'd forget you, ever."

Daniel nodded, "Maybe I am just a little sad. When do you leave?" He asked, looking up towards him. "Jonah told me tomorrow but I'm not sure"
Daniel nodded again, "well...what do you wanna do?"  Corbyn shrugged, looking towards the door, that was being opened. "Congratulations Corbyn  really proud at the progress you've made!" Jonah exclaimed as he brought in three pieces of cake.

"Let's celebrate!" Jonah cheered, handing them the slices, before sitting in the desk chair. "Haha thanks Jo, I appreciate this. I really do." Corbyn beamed, taking a bite of the red velvet cake. "Yeah this is really good," Daniel mumbled, as he placed another bite in his mouth. "So Corbyn, you promise to call me when you leave?" Jonah questioned, looking towards the blonde.

"Of course Jo! I'll give you my actual number, we could hang." Corbyn responded, glancing at Daniel. "Then when Daniel leaves, we can all hang out and be best friends!" The blonde cheered, making Daniel and Jonah smile and nod.

"Totally" Daniel assured, placing his empty plate in the trash. "Anyways I gotta go Corbs, take care Dani," and Jonah was out the room. Daniel sighed and sat next to Corbyn, hugging him. "I'm so proud of you."

"I'm proud of you too Daniel, you really did help me be better. I actually want to give you something," Corbyn paused standing up, walking towards the desk, grabbing papers. "Now I know you told me specifically not to draw you, but how could I not when you're truly a piece of art."

Daniel smiled, as Corbyn placed the papers on his lap. "Oh Corbyn," Daniel started covering his mouth, "these are beautiful, and not because they're of me, you have talent. Thank you Corbs."
Corbyn waved him off, "really it's no big deal. On the back they have little notes or stupid shit I'd say when we you miss me, I mean, I hope you'll miss me, cause I'll miss you."

Daniel hugged the blonde, "of course I'll miss you."

<>

"Corbyn are you ready to leave?" Jonah asked, opening the door, just enough to yell in "yeah give me a second!" Corbyn yelled, placing his lips back on Daniel's. "You better go hmm," Daniel spoke into the kiss, making Corbyn deepen it. "I know, not yet though," He whispered, both of them pulling away.

"I love you Daniel.
I promise you we'll see eachother again okay?" Daniel nodded, "I love you to Corbyn, now go see your family, I'll see you later." Corbyn weakly smiled, giving Daniel a small kiss, before leaving the room. Daniel sighed, feeling the tingle on his lips, 'soon Corbyn'