99.

Summary:YEEHAW

《《《《》》》》

Daniel and corbyn walked down the halls of the school building hand in hand. Corbyn walked with his head held high, as Daniel was slouched next to him.

It wasn't to anyone's surprise that the couple walked like this. It was a weird combination of a couple, most people thought.

A highly popular, successful, loved, confident faux blonde.
With a highly unpopular, unsuccessful, hated, unsupported, doubtful silver-headed boy.

☆☆

No one seen Daniel actually smile, beside corbyn and their friends. Then again, they never seen his smile that often either. It didn't mean he was sad, or depressed, or anything. He just wasn't like a quirky happy kid. Never has been.

But could you blame him for being that way, if he was an orphan at age 5, token to 5 homes only to be brought back because he didn't meet the qualifications the families wanted. By the age of 15 he was adopted, and he thought that he could really be happy again, but was unadopted when he came out as bisexual to his 'family'.

Hated because he never got along with other kids, or anyone for that matter. Not popular because well, he was Daniel. No one had ever supported him in his life, so he was always doubtful when people say he could trust them or that they would be there for him.

As for corbyn he was loved by all. Had an understanding Family. At the age of 5, he was playing board games with his family. A family that truly loved him. When he was 16 he and his family went out to eat, to congratulate corbyn on being brave to come out as bisexual.

He became popular because he was just a likable person. Talked to everyone, helped everyone, was just there for everyone. Always succeeded at everything he did. Always was congratulated. He was always a confident fucker who never listened to those who wanted nothing but trouble.

So when Daniel and corbyn got together, it seemed as if impossibilities could turn into possibilities. Because no one, and I mean no one, would have thought in a million years, two boys who were nothing like the other, got along so well.

☆☆

Daniel sighed, and slouched into himself even more if that was even possible. As corbyn just smiled and waved to bypassers.

Daniel never knew how corbyn can walk by these, these hateful people and be smiling and happy. Then again, no one was hating on corbyn, no no no, they would never hate him.

Even if Daniel was with corbyn. He envied his blonde boyfriend. That, he had the life that he longed for, for such a long time. He envied how he can walk freely and confidently without being judged for his past, simply because he didn't have an embarrassing past. Envied him of no matter how corbyn saw them as Daniel and corbyn,for everyone else it would always be, corbyn-Oh and Daniel too.

But, Daniel never said anything to corbyn. He just walked next to him, and pretended everything was a-okay.

Even if now Daniel shared a home with Jonah, he still had challenges and difficulties for being an 18 year old.

☆☆

Once they made it to their lockers Daniel quietly excused himself to the bathroom. Which he wished he hadn't, when he had gotten beat up by some jocks on the basketball team. Surprising, I know.