98.

Summary:Prettyboy and Angel

《《《《》》》》

Corbyn stared out his window, watching the palm trees swish back and forth every time the summer wind blew by. It was a warm day, therefore Corbyn had his window open, watching the sunset.

It was beautiful, Corbyn thought, leaning his head on his right hand and arm, sighing in satisfaction. It was relaxing for the blonde, at least until he noticed another blonde boy on the sidewalk in front of his house.

Out of curiosity, he continued watching what the boy was doing, noticing he had a skateboard. 'So, he's a skater boy?' Corbyn thought, admiring the boy. Corbyn always wanted to learn to ride a skateboard.

"So are you just gonna keep staring at me or do you wanna get to know me?" The blonde asked, turning to Corbyn's window.

"I'd rather stare," Daniel looked at him and raised an eyebrow, "kidding, kidding. I'll come out I guess." Corbyn spoke, getting up, getting his checkered vans on, then went outside.

"Hi, I'm Corbyn Besson." The blonde stuck his hand out, "I'm Daniel Seavey." He shook the blondes hand, both smiling at eachother, before they let go of the others hand.

"So, wanna skate around town?" Daniel asked, grabbing his skateboard from the ground. "Ehm, so I can't." Corbyn replied, smiling. "Why not?" Daniel asked, "Because I don't know how."

Daniel stared at Corbyn, before laughing. He kept laughing, which made Corbyn feel a little sad, only because he was being made fun of. So, instead of doing anything about it, he ran inside, back to his room.

"Hey, Blondie, why'd you go back inside?" Daniel questioned, as he saw Corbyn sit back on his desk, "because, you're-You're mean and you-you hurt my feelings." He yelled back.

"Oh c'mon Corbyn I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. Come back, I'll teach you." Daniel said, raising his board in the air.

"I don't know-" "fine. I'll just have to come in then." Daniel responded, before walking up Corbyn's driveway. Then before Corbyn knew it, Daniel was standing in his room, looking at the walls of decorations.

"So pretty boy, you like space, photography, instruments, clothes, and shoes. Lots and lots of shoes." The boy with the skateboard spoke, looking at the pile of shoes that layer in the corner of the room.

"Hey! Those shoes are for lots of occasions okay?" Corbyn defended them, grabbing the Nike Air 1s from Daniel's hands. "Oh sure, I might need Nike airs for a wedding." He chuckled.

"You're doing it again! I don't need your criticism. Hey, let me take a picture of you right now, the lighting is perfect." Corbyn rambled, grabbing his camera from his desk, taking pictures before Daniel had any say in anything.

"You don't look bad. Like, you look almost like an angel..." Corbyn spoke softly, going through the photos he just took. "An angel, really pretty boy? You think so?"

"Oh I know so. The lightning is was so pretty, and the color of your eyes make the gray walls look good. Also, I'm digging the one eyebrow raised look,.really suits you." Corbyn explained, as he showed Daniel the pictures.

"Youre not bad at taking photos prettyboy. They look nice. Also, that bed looks nice to so-" he ran and jumped on it, "-don't mind if I do." Daniel sighed a satisfied sigh.

"Be careful. If my bed breaks it will break my kaleidoscope that's under it, and if that breaks I will-" "Oh shut your pretty mouth and lay with me." The blue-eyed boy said, parting the spot next to him.

"You sure do know how to make yourself feel at home." Prettyboy mumbled, before laying next to Daniel. "So, Angel, what do you like to do for fun?" Corbyn asked as he got comfortable with a blanket that layed on top his bed.

"Well," Daniel started grabbing the other half of the blanket and layed eye to eye with Corbyn,

"I skateboard, draw, sing, play instruments, uhm, dance?, and walk around town." Daniel replied, shrugging.

"Do you ever sometimes wonder if life is a dream? Just because of how life is going?" Corbyn asked, looking at the blonde next to him.

"All the time prettyboy. Ya'know, right now could be a dream." Daniel spoke with a whisper. "That's crazy Dani." Corbyn went to slap his shoulder.

But when he did, his hand went through it. "What the-" suddenly Corbyn sat up on his bed. 6:56 p.m. Corbyn got off his bed and went to sit at his desk. So it was all a dream, Corbyn thought.

He sighed, and stared out the window, noticing a blonde headed boy sitting in front of his house. He stared,wondering if maybe his dream could become a reality...

"So are you just gonna keep staring at me or do you wanna get to know me?" The blonde asked, turning to Corbyn's window.

《《《《》》》》

I really don't know what this is. Isn't that new? No. It isn't.