125.

Summary:Prince Corbyn and his best friend Daniel {idk how else to explain it}

Low-key wanna make this into a Zonah fic

<<<<>>>>

Corbyn and Daniel walked to Daniel's house after school, since the blonde didn't want to go back to his home, which was the kingdom 2 hours away.

The two boys made it to Daniels house, dropping their bags by the door, making food, before running up the stairs, trying to see who was the fastest, Daniel winning since corbyn tripped after the first five steps. Daniel opened his door, walking to his desk, as Corbyn took of his shoes,

"This looks poor," corbyn let out, gasping, as he covered his mouth. "Oh my-Dani I am so so sorry. It just slipped, and I don't know why- it doesn't look poor at al-" Daniel covered the panicking blondes mouth.

"Corbs, it's okay. Okay?" Corbyn nodded, as he sat on Daniel's bed, his posture faltering from embarrassment and guilt. Daniel started to talk about how his guitar lessons were, not paying attention to the blonde as his eyes filled with tears.

"I don't know Corbs, what do you thi-hey what's wrong?" Daniel asked, as he watched his blonde friene cover his face with his shaky hands, sitting up, "I called you poor, Dani. I'm so fucking sorry. I'm a terrible best friend." Corbyn sobbed, as Daniel pulled him into his lap.

"My love, it is okay. You were born with elegant stuff, it's okay I promise. You didn't offend me, and you're not a terrible best friend." Daniel spoke softly, rubbing Corbyn's back to comfort him. Corbyn sat there, hugging the silver headed boy, "I'm sorry Dani. I don't even know where it came from. We literally own the same things," corbyn let out a shaky breath.

Daniel smiled, kissing the blondes forehead, "has anyone ever told you you're cute when you panic?" Daniel asked the blonde, who turned red, shaking his head. "Uhm, no I don't think anyone has before."

"Well you're cute when you panic." Corbyn laughed, "you're cute when you're yourself. Just your beautiful perfect self." Corbyn said, nuzzling his head into Daniel's neck.

"I love you Corbs, like you have no idea. You're always on my mind, you make me so so happy. Sometimes I wondered what it would be like if you weren't a prince, then maybe we'd be able to be together...I don't know, seems a little bizarre." Daniel shrugged, making Corbyn look up at the blue eyed boy. Daniel had just told his best friend, not to mention who was a prince, that he had feelings for him, now or never right? If Daniel was gonna be rejected might as well get it over with, so he can lose feelings quicker right?

"Fuck kingdom policies. Daniel, if anything you're the prince. I'll see what I can do, after all, I gotta be with someone I like right? Right, and I like you, very much. My mom and dad is bound to let me be with someone I love, I mean, my mom was not born as a princess, she was like you, Dani." Corbyn hummed, continuing his story.

"My dad saw her and thought she was the one, she made him very happy. He got to marry her into the queen she was destined to be, but that was before they made these stupid rules, but, I want you to be my prince Dani. I met you and thought, you were the one. I want to wake up and see you beside me, being the handsome guy you are. I wanna maybe, I don't know, have children with you. I wanna do so many things with you, Dani."

Daniel smiled, slowly closing the gap between the two, their lips fitting as if they were meant to be...

°°

"I now pronounce you, husband and husband, you may kiss the groom." With that, Daniel pulled corbyn close enough to kiss him, corbyn placing his hands on the silver headed boys chest.

Cheers were heard from around them, as fireworks we're let off, but somehow they managed to ignore that, hearing each other say "I love you." Before closing the gap between them again.

°°

"Leslie, you see, when you love someone very much, you would do anything for them." Corbyn said, as he talked to his 14 year old daughter.

"Just like you did for dad right? Begged your parents for the right to marry him?" Corbyn nodded his head, making his daughter smile. "Ugh dad, you and Dad are cute. I hope I get a loving guy like that."

By now Daniel came in, "you better get a loving boy like that. Or I'll throw hands." Leslie snorted, "please dad, you can't even hurt a fly, but good ol' pops here," she grinned, patting Corbyn's shoulder, "could throw hands."

Daniel scoffed, "oh whatever." Corbyn smiled, "I only learned to throw hands for your Dani boy here. Only for him," corbyn murmured, kissing his husband's lips, "and you now of course."

Leslie smiled, "ugh I love my dad, let's get food yeah?"

"Already ahead of you." Corbyn yelled, running out the door, Leslie following suit. "I married a child, an absolute child." Daniel told himself, smiling, as he watched his husband and daughter throw blueberries at each other, wanting to make blueberry pancakes.

"But I wouldn't change it for the world."

<<<<>>>>

Wow this is hella short ngl I'm not impressed impressed with myself...yikes.

Then again I have been making 1k word chapters so I guess this is okay for the work I've been coming up with iG

Don't be mad at me

Oh and what do you think should I make this into a Zonah fanfic? I'm tempted